Louis Seizure (2)

Harry POV
After a couple hours worth of sightseeing in Rio, we headed for tonight's concert venue.
"First show in four weeks, lads!" Niall exclaimed as he practically skipped into the building. It was safe to say that he had done a complete 180 since his panic attack this morning, and was now confident and bubbly.
Louis, on the other hand had only seemed to be getting quieter as the day went on. I understood that it was a bit overwhelming for him, being out in public and having to deal with fans for the first time since the soda can incident, but I was a little bit concerned about how he would hold up tonight.
"How you feeling, Lou?" I asked as I put my arm around his shoulder
"I'm good. Reckon I'm getting a bit of a headache though" He said, reaching one of his fingers under his beanie and scratching his head
"Okay. Is it just a headache? Or-" I continued
"If you're trying to find out if I think I'm about to have a seizure, the answer is no, I don't think so. You can just say it. It's not a bad word, and even if it was when has that ever stopped us before." Louis snapped suddenly
I was a bit taken aback by his harsh response, but I decided it would be best that I didn't press the issue anymore.
"Sorry, Lou. I was just checking" I apologized as he sped up his pace and walked with Niall towards the dressing rooms.

I was the first to get my hair and makeup done, then Liam, then Niall, then Zayn, and then Louis - as he only really had to get makeup.
All of us basically just laid around the dressing room, waiting for one another to be finished. We didn't really have much interest in causing any mischief, as we didn't seem to have had the best luck recently.
"Alright, Louis honey, you're turn" Lou, our hairdresser and makeup artist called as Zayn joined me on the couch. Louis got up and settled himself into the chair. Lou began putting powder and a little bit of blush onto his face.
"Lou, stop" Louis said suddenly, catching my attention.
"Are you okay, honey?" She asked as she took the makeup brush away from his face. She bent down to look into his eyes.
"Seiz-" He whispered and I saw his muscles begin to tighten. I stood up to help.
"We gotta get him to the floor, Lou" I said, remembering what I had been taught a week or so ago.
"Alright, Harry, can you help me?" She asked as I came over
"Of course. Watch his head" I said as I pulled Louis from the chair and Lou helped me lay him down onto his side gently.
"Here," Zayn said laying a towel from Lou's station under Louis' head.
Soon Louis' eyes rolled back and his muscles began contracting.
"I'll time it," Lou said, pulling out her phone.
"You're okay, Louis. You're alright" I cooed, unsure whether or not he could hear me
"What's going on- Oh" Liam said as he and Niall entered the room
"Can one of you go and grab Paul?" Lou requested, and Niall quickly left
"How long has he been seizing for?" Liam asked as he knelt beside me
"About forty-five seconds" Lou informed us. It felt like it had been going on for so much longer.
Paul and Niall came back, and upon seeing Louis on the floor, Paul rushed over.
"How long?" He asked as he watched Louis convulsing
"Just over a minute" Lou replied
"Alright. He's going to be alright" Paul assured us
"Paul? Is this normal?" I asked as I noticed some foam coming from Louis' mouth
"Yes, it's normal. He's okay" Paul said as he glanced back and fourth between Louis and Lou's iPhone stopwatch.
Finally, after two and a half minutes, Louis' convulsions stopped.
"Paul, there's blood," I mentioned, noticing the blood and foam around his mouth
"He probably just bit his tongue, it's completely normal" Paul said, reaching for a washcloth and wiping off Louis' mouth.
"Is he breathing? He's not breathing, Paul. He's not breathing" Liam stuttered as he reached his hand out and touched Louis' cheek, bringing the blueish tint of Louis' lips to my attention.
"Give him a minute. Everything is fine. He's doing well" Paul said, trying to calm all of us.
"How about you boys go over there for a minute, you've been a great help" Lou suggested, probably sensing the panic that was going through all four of us right now.
Niall and Zayn both removed themselves, and watched the situation from the dressing room couch, while Liam and I decided to stay. It would be best that we learn what to do, for when Louis inevitably had a seizure without Paul and Lou around.
"Breathe for me, Louis" Paul said as he began to rub Louis' back
Eventually, after a few seconds, Louis took a breath in.
"Can you wake up for us, Louis?" Liam encouraged
"Come on Lou, you did great" I added
After a few more moments, and words of encouragement from all four of us on the floor with Louis, Louis groaned and his eyes fluttered open.
"There you are, Louis" Paul said
"What, happened?" Louis asked as he lazily glanced around at us
"You've had a seizure, Louis. It's okay, all the lads are here with you right now" Paul explained
"Urgh" Louis grunted
"What's wrong, honey?" Lou asked
"Hurts" He answered
"What hurts, Louis?" Paul said
"Every. Everything" He replied
"Okay, I think you're just a bit sore. You put your body through a bit of a workout there" Paul told him
"Do you think you can sit up, Louis?" Liam asked
"Just give him another minute or two" Paul answered for him

After a couple moments, we all helped Louis sit up.
"Did I, have a seizure?" Louis asked as he looked around
"Yeah. Yeah you did" I replied as Paul lifted up the back of his beanie to examine his head
"Fortunately, I don't think you hit your head at all. How are you feeling?" Paul asked
"A little, sore but, okay"
"Alright. We're gonna help you over to the couch to get some rest. Louise, can you find him a water bottle?" Paul said, motioning for Liam and I to help him up.
Together the three of us got Louis to his feet and helped him walk over to the couch.
"Okay, Louis, I'm gonna have you sit out for at least the first part of the concert, okay? Try to get some sleep" Paul said
"Here you go, sweetheart" Lou soothed as she returned, handing Louis a cold water bottle
"Do you know why you had a seizure, Louis?" Zayn asked
"Dunno. Sometimes I still, have them, even if I take, my pill. I think I might've, just forgotten, today with the time, difference. I dunno." Louis admitted
"Okay, that's alright Louis. I'll go grab you your pill right now, and hopefully that'll prevent you from having any more tonight." Paul said as he left

After a good rest, Louis was feeling much better, and actually made it out on stage for a few songs. Although the crowd didn't know of his epilepsy, they understood when we told them that Louis wouldn't be joining us for the whole concert.

After the concert, we hung around at the venue waiting for the crowd to die out, and then we headed back to the hotel.
Louis fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, but I stayed awake for awhile. I watched the slow rise and fall of his chest, just wanting to make sure he really was okay after the seizure. I knew I was just being a bit paranoid, and he apparently had had multiple seizures a week when he was back home in Doncaster, I felt that I couldn't be too careful. His epilepsy and these seizures were definitely something that would take me a while to get used to.