Chapter 5- The Venom Vine

Soon Wednesday rolls around and I find myself sat on a bench in the park next to Brook.

"Remind me why we're here again?" I say as we sit watching a group of skater boys do stunts on the BMX ramps.

"We are here, dearest Ashley, because I want to watch the fit boys play on their rolling planks of wood." I giggle.

"God you need a life!" She smirks.

"If I need a life, then so do you because we do everything together." 

"Well, not everything....."

"Yuh-huh. Everything." She says leaning her forehead towards mine looking me straight in the eyes.

"Nuh-uh. I took a massive sh-"

"Woah! TMI!" She shrieks and we start laughing histerically. Some of the boys look over at us and we just blush. 

"My point." I say once we've stopped laughing. She grins.

"Actually don't you remember that house party we went to and we got drunk and then the bathrooms were all in use so when one became free we both went in-"

"Oh my God! That was an amazing night. Do you remember when Tracey flashed that old man and he kept trying to get her to go home with him?" We both laugh at that.

"Oh, he was so old he had a zimmer-frame!" 

"I know. How exactly was he going to do anything with her?" I grin.

Brook taps my shoulder. "Don't speak ill of the dead." We're silent a moment and then we burst into laughter again. Brook rests her head on my shoulder weak from laughing.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" A group of boys start shouting from the ramps. Me and Brook look at each other, mischief sparkling in her blue eyes. We stand up and walk over. The boys walk to us and meet us halfway.

"Tell you what," I say. "we'll kiss if you guys do something." The boys look at each other shocked.

"Uuuuuhhhhhh....." They stutter.

Brook gets a devious smile. "I guess you don't want us to kiss that bad then. Come on Ash." We link arms and start to walk away. The boys don't move for a few seconds and then they run after us.

"Wait!" The leader calls. "What is it that you want us to do?" Me and Brook look at each other and then in unison say-

"We want you guys to make out with each other."

The guys look at each other. Me and Brook pull our cutest faces. The hesitation lasts for a while and me and Brook begin to get bored. Just when we think we're going to leave they pluck up the courage.

"Alright." Most of them say. There are some that look worried and try to back out but they recieve fierce glares.

Me and Brook clap ecstatically. "Yay!" We grin. Then Brook winks at me. "You go. And then we'll go." She says.

"No way. You two first." I click to what she's planning.

"B-B-But, there are more of you. We have to be sure that you're actually going to do it." They stand in silence and then nod. The boys turn to each other and then to mine and Brook's shock, they actually do it! We take our chance while they're distracted and, since we are in trainers, we run off and out of the park leaving the boys there kissing. Once we're about a block away we stop and start crying with laughter. I fall to the floor and pull Brook with me. 

"I can't believe they did it!" I cry.

"We should've asked for a picture!" Brook giggles.

"Would you have done it?" I ask her.