Chapter 6 - Thoda Aur...

A/N

Hi Guys, thank you once again for all the love and support. I am back with the next update and please bear with me as this is a bit of a long one, but I am 100% sure that you guys will love it as much as I did while writing it. Also please forgive me for any spelling or grammar errors.

Well enough of my bak bak and let's get into it.

Enjoy!!

XOXO

******************************************************************

Abhigya's room

Abhi: Did that just happen? He asks panting, as he tries to catch his breath.

Pragya: Mmmmhmm, breathing heavy, yes it did, and she giggles blushing all shades of red.

Abhi: What's so funny fuggi? He asks with a cute pout.

Pragya: You should see your face right now! I have never seen you look this happy/ confused / semi disorientated before.

Abhi: Well, what do you expect from me, you literally shook my world fuggi... But that was not enough, I mean why don't we rewind and repeat so that my confusion goes away, he says with a naughty smirk. Muhje to thoda aur chaiye na please!

Pragya: Kya!! Besharam, abhi nahi, please can we just focus on the bigger problem at hand!

Abhi: But Fuggi please na I just can't stop thinking about how I made you c... mmfff and she cuts him off by placing her palm on his mouth.

Pragya: I am going to freshen up and she pecks his lips and moves off the bed, pulling her sari with her.

Abhi: Fuggi this is not on; I will get my revenge darling and I promise you it will be worse for you.

Pragya: Only if you can catch me, she laughs running off and shuts the door before he gets there and locks it.

********************************************************************

A/N: What the heck is going on? What happened...Hmmm I know these are the questions running through your heads... So, lets flashback for the fun! And please if this next scene does not suit your reading rather skip ahead!!

Flashback

Pragya gazes into his eyes, one hand on his chest over his heart and other snaked around his waist. She knows that now more than ever he needs assurance, comfort and her support. Taking in a deep breath she moves closer to him and cups his face in her hands. "I never expected that I would get to say these words to you again after that day at the lake. And I know that right now this is not the way you would have wanted things to happen. But life has always taught me that even in the most gruesome bouts of darkness, light can be found if we follow the path that has been destined for us. 

My path has led me to you Abhishek. I left everything behind me, the failed marriage proposals, my failed so-called love that I thought I found in Suresh and followed my mother's words, ki mera Kumkum mere Bhagya likhengee (I just love this line!) and it turned out to be true. Thanks to this very Kumkum I found you. What more could I ask for? If you only could see yourself the way I see you, this would be easier for me to explain. I don't even know when I fell in love with you, when you became the most important person to me. 

My day does not start without seeing your face, hearing your voice, making your morning coffee, our nok jhok and your care. I crave your presence each second. When you are not around me, I dive into our memories just to past the time until I see you again. When you took that bullet in my place, I died a thousand deaths. When you said your goodbyes to me that day thinking you were not going to make, I felt so useless and suffocated.