CHAPTER 13: THE SPARK RETURNS

~ALEXIA'S POV~

It was noon, Cameron left to go basketball with his crew and I was home alone filled with fear yet again. So many things could go wrong that night and even that noon.

It was about 15:30 when I decided to get ready, just to ease my nerves. I took a shower and curled my dark hair which resembled "the man's" hair. It actually took a while to get ready and most of the time I would stop and look out of the window at the slight drizzle.

I soon realised that I was still phoneless and couldn't reach Tierney or any of my other friends. But the person I really wanted to talk to was Tootie, she had some serious explaining to do.

At 18h00 exactly on the dot, Cameron walked in all sweaty and messy;  which was seriously sexy. He threw his basket ball into the spare closet and slumped onto the couch right next me. I looked at him as I removed my curls away from my face, trying to be cute. I really did put in an effort to look good for Cameron so I could at least know he's still attracted to me physically.

He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and smirked slightly. "So... uhm. We still gonna go upstate?" I asked. "You look beautiful Alexia." he said playing with his hands then looking back at me. I giggled blushing like a fool. "Cameron..  stop it." I giggled putting my hands over my face. "Come hurr." Cameron joked opening his arms and allowing me to lie on his chest. I looked up at him and he planted his soft pink lips on mine. I bit his lip and he groaned slightly and we continued to make out.

I pulled away and grabbed his car keys, I got up and walked to the door. "I'm driving.." I said biting my bottom lip. He laughed and pulled himself off of the couch and followed out of the apartment.

That "little session" we had was really interesting and kind of made me forget all my troubles and think of all the good times Cameron and I had.

I'm in the zone! I can't stop updating! And it's midnight here so..