CHAPTER 12: HELP WANTED

~ALEXIA'S POV~

"Alexia.. Alexia.. Alexia." I woke up to Cameron shaking me trying to wake me up. "What?" I said half asleep. "Get up!" he said. "You wanted help and now you're getting it." he continued opening the living room curtains. Yes, I slept on the couch. "Damn. Okay." I said getting up off the couch.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the strange website that Cameron was on while I stood over his shoulder by his laptop. "Look." he said pointing at the screen. "Whoa. Is that Cora's dad?" I asked. He nodded and carried on scrolling down the website. It looked like an old newspaper article but filled with Cora's dad's information only. The website was literally praising him on his orphanage and charity work. "There you are." Cameron said softly pointing at the screen again. It was an old picture of me when I was in my teens. "Look at what it says. Alexia Dira Totem 13. Up for adoption." he read out loud.

That was weird. Every other child had paragraphs and paragraphs worth of information about their adoption but mine was just plain. And I've been living with Tootie since I've been young so it doesn't make sense! "What?" I said confusedly looking at the screen. "It doesn't add up. I know. That's why we need Cora's help." Cameron said looking at me. "Cora?" I asked getting nervous. "Yeah." he said getting nervous too. "Cameron. What happened to Dylan?" I asked easing on to the couch. "What happened that night you came home beat up?" he asked coldly. I looked down and started playing with my hands, I really thought he had forgotten about that. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked changing the subject. "We need to go to Cora's dad's farm, up state." he said looking out of the window. "When?" I asked getting nervous again. I really didn't want to see Cora, for many, many reasons! "Tonight." "Wh- uh. Okay." I said looking away from Cameron's back. "Shower up. We've got a long day and night ahead of us." he said walking into his room.

The nerves really started building up fast. I looked up at the ceiling trying to contain my tears because I knew a lot could go wrong that night and yet again my life would come crumbling down right in front of my eyes. But what's even worse is that after the truth has been told, Cameron might not want to be with me anymore and the unresolved tension was building up quick!

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! School, sports and tests have been a dragon! I love you loyal readers biggies! Please keep supporting me..Woo! For all you Michael Clifford fans please read Girlfriend for rental and for all you Harry Styles fans please read Edge...#GodIsLove..
-Noluuh.