CHAPTER 1: Death of me

~ALEXIA'S POV~

I literally crawled to his door, barely breathing. Basically just dying, I managed to bang my swollen fist on his wooden door but soon I fell down. Cameron (my fiancé) opened the door and picked me up in a panic. "What happened?" he asked, almost emotionless because he knows the things I do. I literally just came from an underground rehab for drugs and a couple of months ago I had just gotten arrested for Assaulting an officer but still Cameron stood by me. We've been engaged for 2 years and I'm not sure if I'll ever walk down the aisle.

"I-I.." I started stuttering. "What!" Cameron said almost yelling at me. "I was with Cora and Dylan started acting up. I had to do something!" I explained. Cora was my best friend who was dating my ex Dylan Diamond, Cameron knew that Dylan had anger issues but Dylan would never try to hurt me or Cora. "Don't lie to me." Cameron said softly moving closer to me, he was only inches away from me. I looked down and started hugging myself lightly. "Right." Cameron breathed and sat down on the couch. He sat with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands, just shaking his head.

I hate lying to Cameron but if I told him what really happened at Cora and Dylan's apartment, our engagement would clearly be over!

Hope you enjoyed it...♥ Chapter 2 coming soon..
Couldn't figure out how to add cast members so:
Dylan Diamond as Dylan O'brien
Cora Sinker        as Sabrina Carpenter
Cameron Boyce as Himself
I'll add more characters during the course of the story..