CHAPTER 4: WHAT HAVE I DONE

~ALEXIA'S POV~

I was half asleep on the window sill when I heard the door slightly opening. I quickly jumped up and saw Cameron enter the dark apartment. He looked beat up, scared, like he was dragged into traffic and then into a zoo. He limped to the couch and sat down, the worst part is that he was shaking which means he had done something wrong.

"Cam.." I said softly nuzzling myself to him. "I killed him." he said softly. "What?" I asked hoping that I heard him wrong. "I KILLED HIM!" this time he said it much louder and angrier. I fell to my knees and started sobbing. My heart was beating really fast and my eyes were pouring rivers. Cameron wasn't moving which was quite alarming. "Why Cameron! Why!" I cried into my hands. The dark apartment seemed to be echoing my sobs. What was more frustrating was that Cameron wasn't talking!

After two hours of me weeping and Cameron completely still, he gets up and heads to his bedroom. Worried about what he might do, I followed him with tears still rolling down my eyes. I saw Cameron's become really dark and I saw him lose his gentle touch. I never Cameron would kill anyone, he's just not that type of guy! He started rummaging through his wardrobe and took out a large suitcase. "What are you doing?" I asked concerned and lightly brushing his arm. "Don't touch me!" he said snapping at me. Scared, I backed up into the door and the tears started freshening up. "Babe." he said in a much softer tone. He came closer and grabbed my waist, I wasn't in the mood so I pushed him away. He moved away and stared at me with a sharp eye. "I did it for you! For you! I did it for us! Fuck!" he screamed making me nervous. "Dylan?" I asked. "Yes!" "How did you do it?" I asked softly, sitting on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED. ..