5

November 29

He distracts me.

I missed a week of classes trying to avoid anyone. They'd come to my dorm and read the paper I put on my door. "I left to the manor". Indicating me at Riddle Manor with my father. I had told Draco to let everyone know I was fine and just busy. In all reality, I didn't want to face what I have done.

I've been brutally making myself guilty the entire time. Even thought about pitching myself off the astronomy tower. I decided to come to terms with what I did. It was wrong but I couldn't stay in my dorm forever. I hadn't showered and I was starting to stink. And that wasn't sitting right with me.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking on my door I was usually just staying still and holding my breath. Everyone would figure to not come in that nobody was here. Except that didn't stop Freddie. He barged in pausing when he saw me. My black hair greased up, bags under my eyes. My lips cracked and chipped, my face is sunken in. Tear marks fluttered my face.

Fred was in the same position. The amusing funny guy I know was demolished and forgotten. His eyes are sunken in, his lips in the same state as mine. Tear marks covered his freckles well his hair was greased to his scalp.

We both looked like walking corpses. The two of us both dead and missing the only person who made us pure.

"Your here." He stated more than questioned. "Don't tell anyone!" I beamed rushing to the door to lock it.

We stood there in absolute silence. Taking in one another's dreadful appearance.

"Sorry I should've come to talk to you but I haven't talked to anyone," I grumble out plumping down on my bed. He followed, we both stared emptily at the wall.

"I haven't either," he sighs out. The two of us both were unable to even move. We lost something quite good.

"Fred?" He finally turned to me, "yeah?" He whispered out. We both sounded dehydrated and deprived.

"They're pissed at us—" I stated, he nodded, "everyone." He said vaguely. I nodded this time. I finally stared into his hazel eyes. They didn't shine as they used to.

"We only have each other," I state. He moves his hand over mine; his thumb caressing my palm.

"Only me and you," I took his hand in mine. The only comfort I'd had all week. I was depriving myself of physical anything.

I wanted to move in, to fill anything to fill the void in my chest. I refused the urge and collapsed on my bed, my back hitting the mattress.

I gazed at the ceiling that was boring as usual. Fred now laying beside me. I moved my head to see him as he did the same.

"You stink," he notifies, I chuckled at his stupidity. "As for you," I shove him a little. The energy flowing out of me with any movement I made.

"Mind if I crash here for a while? George despises me," he rasped. The twins hated fighting with each other I knew that more than anyone. It killed them to be in such a predicament.

"Stay here as long as you'd like," I approve. A grin made its way on him. "Come on," he stood up pulling me with him. He took my hand leading me to my bathroom. "Get in clean yourself up, I'm next," he demanded. I smiled at him and agreed.

I shut the door and began to clean myself up. I took a long hot needed shower, shaved, and washed my hair and body. After what felt like hours I stepped out and began moisturizing, finishing off with a wrapped towel over my body.

I walked out of the bathroom Fred still in my room laying down waiting on me. "Took you long enough," he joked getting up. He made contact with me. His eyes glancing all over my body as it was only covered by a thin white towel.

He coughed trying to readjust himself as he proceeded to go into the bathroom.

I threw on an old big T-shirt and an added pair of green plaid boxers. I combed through my hair and applied all my hygiene products. By the time I was done Fred was hoping out the shower.

The bathroom door swung open revealing a very revealed Fred. A towel wrapped around his waist his abs showing. I bit my lip piercing at his sight. When I recognize what I was doing I glanced away. He smirked moving to my bed.

"Accio my clothes" he flicked his wand and in came a pair of grey sweats, and boxers. This man didn't get a shirt!

"Let's get drunk?" I asked as I spun around a bottle of fire whiskey in hand. He smiled as he pulled up his sweats.

"Well needed," I nod agreeing with him. Crawling in bed next to him as he was getting situated.

"Cheers to the bastards," I take a slug. The liquid burned my throat. "To the backstabbers," Fred said taking a swish too.

"To the dickwads!" I take another shot,

"To the arseholes!" Fred swishes back.

We continue on the bottle half empty. And our body now becoming dizzy and our heads fuzzy. Awe. This feeling again, so wonderful it numbed the empty.

I twisted my head to Fred and he turned to me. "To the cheaters," I cried out taking the biggest sip I'd had that night.
"To the cheaters," he cheers the air and took a long sip as well.

The whiskey bottle now only had one good sip left. Fred's head back down from his gulp now faced mine. I pushed forward begging to be touched.

He inched forward, I couldn't tell if it was because of how alone I felt or if the whiskey was talking. But I wanted Fred right here right now. He sipped down the last bit of the whiskey. Throwing the bottle toward the wall, it shattering into pieces.

He grabbed my neck pouring the leftover whiskey from his mouth into mine. The liquid now in my mouth as I swallowed it down. Our lips hovering over the others. We started into each other's eyes knowing that this is what got us into the messed up situation before.

Yet this time we didn't have to care. We didn't have anyone to worry about now. It was two cheaters who were now lonely and in dire need to be touched.

I boost on my knees grabbing Fred's face smashing our lips together. It was passionate and needy. Our lips fighting for more, scavenging for more.