3

~2 years ago~

These two I could never leave.

I trotted the platform in looks for Pansy. Finally, the pale girl came into view. My eyes enlarged as I finally saw her perfectly.

"You cut your hair," I play with it in my fingers. "How do you like it?" She twirls flaunting all her goods.

"You look hot!" I squeal. Yanking her into a hug.

"You can sit with us if you want girls," Harry offered. I nodded towards him displaying a smile, him returning a smile. Pansy and I followed the redhead and the boy with glasses.

We found an empty cart, just after putting our luggage away.

"Where do you think Hermione might be Harry?" ton questioned him as they took a seat. I sat across from the boys on red-leathered seats next to a window. Pansy next to me as we leaned into the conversation, "Hermione?" I questioned. "Yes, our other best friend...will introduce you," Harry explained.

"Sounds good." I sat back and looked out the window.  "Oh yes Hermione oh perfect Hermione," Pansy mocks snickering at the thought of her.

"What's wrong with her?" I furrow my brows intrigued. Harry and Ron seemed quite annoyed as if they've heard this a million times.

"She's so fucking hot!" Pansy screeched jumping up and down like a little kid. I shook my head at her behavior laughing at her.

The sound of the cart door interrupted the chatter and my gaze turned to a curly hair girl. I kept eye contact with her until she questioned who I was. I put my hand out to introduce myself.
"I'm Genevieve Riddle, you can call me 'vieve." The girl puts a smile on her face and shakes my hand.

"I'm Hermione Granger," she says quite enthusiastic. I fling over towards Hermione who was settling down next to the clammy Pansy.

"I've heard all about you," I confess smiling at Pansy. "Yeah, Pansy loves—" before I could get my words out Pansy punches me.

"I will fight you," she threatens I laugh at her standing up. "That's if you can catch me first," I trick then dash out of the cart running from a raging Pansy.

I dart down the train hopping into another cart assuming it was empty. Instead, I was crashing into a tall rather handy set of gingers. They both help me stand up correctly, well I try and find my balance again.

"Sorry I was running from—" my eyes wander for what feels like ages till I see identical sets of hazel eyes. Immediately my knees went weak. They were the finest set of twins I've ever come across.

"Pansy?" They finish my sentences in synchronization. I nod my head following their pointing. The cart doors capturing Pansy running by not noticing me. I breathe out in relief.

"Your running from her for?" The one on my left asks. "Well I was teasing her for her little crush on Hermione," I smiled at the stupid situation.

"Ohhh yeah," the other one says on my right. "Well, I'll get going then," I mumble turning from them. "You could always stay to keep us company," the one on the right says before they smirk at one another.
"Fine by me." I smile at them taking a seat across.

"Well, what's your name?" The left one asks, "Genevieve Riddle" The boys eyes went wide, a chuckle escaped my mouth.

"The Riddle?" The right gasps.
"Yes the Riddle," I taunt. They leaned in seeming intrigued.

"Well I'm George Weasley," the right one introduces himself. "Like Ron Weasley's brother?" I ask weirded out that I've never seen them before. I would've thought I met then at the Pureblood balls.