10

December 6

The Midnight Fling.

"Get in the shower," Fred whispered into my ear. The second I heard those words I got moving, I started to get undressed. Eager for him to do what he has planned.

I step inside the steaming pit and waited for Fred. Washing out the chemicals from my hair mesmerized by the now dyed tiled floor.

"Let's get you clean," he whispered in my ear. His abs are so close to my back that I can feel them become wet. The water trickling onto his body as it catches him bare. Fred's body pressed to mine as he held my hips. The showerhead drenching him head to toe.

He proceeded to take the shampoo from the ledge and lather it in my hair, then applying some to his. He lifted me a bit up to get both of us under the water. My heart beating out of my chest at every move he made.

"My turn," he twists me around now our fronts together. I try everything in me to not look down, to not stare at his dick.

I snatched the conditioner and started to smooth it into his new short locks. His eyes peering down at me as I did so, his hands never leaving my waist. My eyes locked to his hair as I spread the conditioner out, running my fingers along his new look. He copied me applying the conditioner to my head of hair. His fingers tracing my scalp; as he tugs on it every now and then to hear a whimper slip my lips.

I returned to under the water washing out the hair product. It slid down my body, Fred touched my shoulders massaging them. My body relaxing in his grip. He started moving down a bit to massage my breasts. I leaned into him my head in the crook of his neck, our bodies connected once again.

He trailed his hands from my breasts to my abdomen. He was going deliberately slower tracing his fingers up and down. Vibration spreading throughout my spine. Fred proceeded this motion all over my body, teasing me in every way possible.

"All done," he muttered leaving me in the shower alone. I was tense and now sexually frustrated. I wanted more I needed more.

I attended Fred; stepping out and drying off. Beginning to get ready, I brushed light concealer on my imperfections, a slight blush, and mascara.

Inch's away from removing my chapstick from my lips Fred stops me.
"Wait," he shifts from fixing his new hair to his hand yet again wrapped around my waist.
"I want some," he smirked staring at my strawberry chapstick. I grinned as he leaned in closer, my eyelids snapped shut and our lips touched.

At first, his lips hovered slightly brushing mine, once we got a sense of one another we went rough. Passionate and full of lust our bodies melting together as we fully were one. His lips are so eager to taste mine as I was eager to taste him. Adapt in his flavor and aroma.

He let go placing his signature smirk on his face, "strawberry?" He questioned licking his lips to get a better taste. "Yes strawberry," I peck him again leaving the bathroom.

I wore black jeans that were tight and fit my figure, a tight grey T-shirt that was ripped. I paired it with matching ankle boots and a black belt.

"Your hair?" His jaw drops as he sees the final product. I went ginger with my front pieces blonde. I had styled my hair in curls that were loosely hung by my mid-back.

"Do you not like it?" I interrogate, fidgeting with a few strands of hair. He strides closer centimeters away from me. "I love it," he mumbles lifting my chin with his index finger. Gazing into my eyes causing me to go tense.

"Good," I sneer snatching his hand in mine. I lean back on my heel to see what he was wearing.
"Are we matching?" I question looking him up and down repeatedly. He furrowed his brows and looked down at his outfit and mine.