13

December 24

It starts now...we find the truth.

"Zip me up?" I ask Pansy who was applying lipstick in the mirror.

Pansy and I decided we'd get ready together to surprise the boys. The way I and her were looking they'd sure be surprised.

My mother Esmerelda sent over a long letter complaining about how my dress needs to fit family impressions. Which I completely understood, wouldn't want the purebloods getting the wrong idea.

The dress was velvet and black my right leg visible from a slit that ended by the start of my stomach. My torso wrapped around with a gold flower design that matched my black velvet gloves. My breasts flying out of the sweetheart neckline.

Fred had told me to go bare on my neck, that the only necklace I needed was his handmade choker.

"Ready?" Pansy questioned finishing my zipper.
"As always," I reply interlocking our hands.
"This will be a long night," she tucked a flask in her strap placed on her thigh. I laughed shaking my head at her.

I couldn't talk the strap on my left thigh was carrying a box full of blunts and ecstasy.

We stepped into my fireplace, she threw down the floo powder and up green flames went. My room disappearing in front of us and a ballroom with many people came into view. We stepped out and in we were at the Riddle Manor.

The ballroom was made out of cherry oak wood, the wood created a dome for the ceiling. The dome had champagne flower-designed glass that was held by the cherry oak wood. The flooring was of the Slytherin and Gaunt family story. Green coloring the floor trailing of cursive names, and marble detailing to display the horrors.

"Oh dear how it is nice to see you," my mother bombarded me with a hug. Pansy releasing me walking away off to find her date (Draco).

"Nice to see you mother," I greet my father coming into view behind her.

"Father," I bowed my head.
"Now there will be a meeting tonight and tomorrow," he greeted me. My father wasn't much for affection, I was used to that now. My mother sent a welcoming smile my way; hooking her arm in Toms as he leads the way.

I followed close behind the two, my head raised proudly as they lead to the top of the stairs. The guests roaming the ballroom with pleased smiles.

"Now Ladies and Gents our Hosts—" the announcer yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Grabbing everyone's attention.

The top pureblood families; the Blacks, Lestranges, Malfoys, Notts, Parkinsons, and Weasleys all lined up in front of the stairs waiting for us Riddles to walk through. The families lined up in alphabetical order, each family starting with the oldest to the youngest.

"Esmerelda and Tom Riddle—" the announcer, announced everyone gasping and bowing at my parents. As if we were royalty.

"Followed by their oldest kin Genevieve Riddle!" The announcer finished. I inhaled through my nose exhaling through my nose. I started down the steps, I was halfway down by the time my parents reached the bottom.

Everyone clapping and cheering for us riddles. My parents walked through the line of top purebloods. Greeting their guests with smiles and shakes of the hand. It was my turn to walk through.

I greeted the purebloods families except for the Weasleys who disappeared. I'm sure Molly busy with her children, and Author caught up with ignoring the pureblood ignorance on mudbloods.

I strutted about in looks for my date. He shouldn't be hard to find, Fred was usually the tallest in the room. He was also usually the only ginger too.