Chapter 4

Third POV

It was the first time Michael broke down. The night before there date. He was just sitting there looking at his old song book, then all of a sudden crying. He had stumbled upon a song he wrote a while ago. It was called the only reason. 

He had wrote it about ashton at the time. 

It was two years ago. Ashton Irwin had been in the worst state he could have been. He was going to be put in a medical hospital. Ashton had started cutting at the age of 13, and currently he was 18, it has been five years. (A/N I dont know if i gave you their ages but ash is 18 and michael is 19) When ashton had gone out of his mnd he was 15. 

It was a normal day for ashton, ut michael felt it in his gut, he knew something was going to happen. He silently listed the possibilities

-Pop Quiz

-He forgot something

-He was going to get in trouble

-Someone was going to get in a fght with him

Michael had listed all the possibilities he could think of, but ashton just somehow slipped his mind. It did snek it way in, but michael pushed it away. He had just saw ashton a few minutes ago, he knew he was okay. He was looking good today, so michael thought 'Hey maybe today he wont be offended that badly by what they say'

But he sure was wrong. 

Michael remembers everything. 

From calling Miss. Irwin becuase of his best friend to having ashton cry in his shoulder as he cried in ashton's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael walked out of the bathroom after doing his 'Buisness' until he heard slight whimpering mixed with a bit of crying; and he knew who it was. 

After knowing the boy for three years, and two of those years he was bullied, michael knew what ashton sounded like when he was crying. 

He ran to where the crying was coming from and he saw (Guy please dont kill me) Zack Merrick. 

The guy was the biggest bully in the school, and since ashton was so small it was easy to beat him up. Sadly this time Zack wasnt with his boy friend (Should it be rian or jack this is a very important so please comment who you think it should be) Who he usually listened to, it was going to be hard to sop the guy this time. 

This wasnt a normal day for ashton. This wasnt even normal bullying. Usually the guy would just push him around a bit and leave.

But this, this was way different. The Zack guy was beating MIchaels poor kangaroo, but ot just that. Insults were being thrown at ashton. 'Fag'(I shed a tear a bit writing this word, i highly dislike, forget that, im gonna kill it with a spoon) 'Nerd' 'Wimp' and etc. 

Michael hated to see his baby get hurt and be called horrible words, but all he could do was stand there. Until his brain kicked in. 

He ran to the boy and the bully. Grabbing the back of Zack, trying to pull him off, screaming 'Stop, please stop' and 'Get off of him' 

Once Michael had gotten Zack, the word played in his head and rolled off his toung like vomit, he was to late. Ashton had already gone unconcious. The blood dripping out his nose, the black and blue bruises already forming on his face, and the worst part for michael, becuase he always hated when Ashton cried, his blood and Tear stained cheeks. He had a cut on his eyebrow a busted lip, and a cut, that was very noticable, on his cheek. 

Michael called the ambulance, then Zack scattered off, but Michael didnt care, the only thing on his mind was the poor hurt lttle boy sitting in front of him. 

The worst part for michael of the whole day, except for having to see ashton like this, was having to call ashton's mom. 

She cried on the other line, while michael cried along with her, they both loved the boy, maybe ashtons mom more, but Michael's love for Ashton was different than his mothers. Michael knew it was a romantic love, but Michael never dared to say it out loud, something was just stopping him. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~
It had been 5 days since Ashton went into acoma, and Michael was completely wrecked. 

He hadnt slept since the day Zack beat him up. Now though, his mom was worried about his health, so she insisted he go to sleep. 

So right now he was trying. But who siad he was acomplishing anything. 

So he did the only thing he could think of, he grabbed his song book, and poured his heart out. 

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~
It has now been ten days since ashton irwin went into acoma, and Michael finished his song. 

The tear stained pages were worth the days, he had revised it and made it better. He felt a little better, but happiness remains only for a certain amount of time, until it disapears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
11 days, it has been 11 days, and ashton was waking up. 

For michael it was the best day of his life. He saw the slight sturr in the bad and heard the stright groan of ashton. So he leaped next to the bed abd he wrapped his arms around the calfuzzeled (Guys I mad up a word) boy. 

The boy then realising who it was, and processing everything, looked at michael and hugged him tight, hard, and long Ashton Cried. Michael cried. They both cried. 

And on hat day, Michael promised himself to never show anyone that song. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael cried, and cried remembering the agonizing day that he had to spend without his best friend. 

He soon stopped, but he sure couldnt wait for his date tommorow. Ashton was his life. 

Michael wanted to do something thought, he needed to go back to school, he wanted to meet up with ashton's old bullied and see of they changed there ways. 

Im  sorry guys, i was trying to update my Muke story and time got out of hand. 

So I want to do a new thing were you guys will comment a word, and next week i will chose one for he update and post it here. So right here tell me your words, funny ones please. 

So i came up with this one for this book so here it is

-Mashturbate

Ily guys and you are the best so kisses and who likes the cast raise your hand

I listene to sleeping with sirens while wrting this and it took me an hour and a half to write. so be happyyyyyyyyyyy. 
So should I add anyone to the cast comment right here. Ly