ChApTeR tWo

I like this story. :) so heres chapter 2 {Trigger warning} And read the A/N at the end of this chapter

*Ashton's POV*

     Have you ever had one of the moments were your mind completly changed. When everything is going perfectly fine, nothing going on that could possibly hurt you, and i dont know how it happes but you suddenly hate yourself. When you just want to give it all up. Where you realize that you have nothing, and when something good is finally happening, something you have hoped for, just makes you realize, or think at least, that you dont deserve it. That everything happening is not what you deserve. When you finally have confidence but that all shatters.

Well i have.

 I woke up this morning and was perfectly fine. Snuggling up to michael, his arms around my waist. I was looking up at michael.

'He's such an angel'

'So beautiful'

I thought, but then, the devil inside me started insulting me.

'Your pathetic, useless.'

'He doesn't love you, why would he.'

'Your ugly'

'If you were to have him, he would be making a big mistake'

'You wouldn't deserve an angel like him.'

'You dont deserve him as a friend'

I didn't notice it before but my cheeks were soaked with my salty tears.

"Ashy, why are you crying?"

"Nothing just thinking."

"It's okay dont cry.' I guess i was crying, again.

He pulled me closer to his chest and I snuggled my head in his chest crying, just thinking of the big difference between us, and why does he like me, even love me like he says.

Its impossible to deal with this. How much I love him it hurts my heart.

I sniffed in his scent and instantly started calming down. He kept telling me 'its okay' and 'just calm down sweetie'

I stopped crying soon and hr asked me if I was okay

I replied saying 'yeah'

He looked at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, and then looked at the clock.

"Now its like 8 am, go back to sleep baby okay, im gonna make breakfast"

When he said that my heart fluttered a bit.

He took me out of his lap and put me back on the opposite side of the bed. When he got up i pouted 'Dont leave me, take me with you pweaassssseee'

He huff and turned to me 'Well i cant say no to that face now can i?"

I shook my head and made grabby hands while still pouting knowing he had a weak spot for it.

He chuckled and picked me up. As we headed to the chicken i nuzzled my head in his neck.

i breathed in his scent and went i took a breath out i must have tickled him, cuz he giggled. I did it again and he said 'ash stop' while giggling. After a few minutes i stopped and lifted my head up

'Are we there yet?"

"Yeah im trying to open the door.' When he got the door open, he went to the counter and put me down.

He turned around and my legs were swinging back and forth.

"What do you want to eat?"

What time is it agian?" I asked