Tony Perry

Sorry this took long, I'm not good at keeping up to date :/

Third POV

Tony seemed perfectly fine. Always smiling, had an adorable face, and could get any girl to fall for him because o the sweetness of his heart.

But he didntwant a girl. He didnt want a guy. He wanted Jaime.

His ex-boyfriend.

But he couldnt have jaime. Jaime broke his heart. But still stole and never returned it.

Tony wasn't like everyone else. People thought he got kicked out of his house.

Which is totally true, but for reasons they didnt know of. For reasons they would never know of.

What happened was a long story. Tony would never forget the day.

2 years ago

Tony was doing his homework, when jaime came up behind him. He wrapped his ands arounf tony's waist, and tony didnt cherish the moment. He didnt care about that moment. He stopped caring about moments like this.

But Tony didnt know he had to cherish that moment. Tony didnt know he was getting his last hug from his lover. Although he was only around sixteen, he knew he found the love of his life.

Jaime did love him. Jaime never wanted to leave him. He never planned for there relationship to be the way it was. But it had to go that way.

Tony couldnt know though. Jaime hadnt bet or anything. Everything was going fine, until he decided to make a bet.

It was probably the worst day of his life.

Jaime was sure he woul win the best, his friend was a wuss.

His friend had bet him that he would give jaime $100.00 if he couldn't get into a 3 day out door suspension. And if he did get that suspension, he would have to break-up with tony.

So apparently getting cuaght having sex in the janitors closet gave you a 4 day suspension.

Jaime cried that whole night. He cried his eyes out. Wondering why he agreed with that stupid bet.

He didnt want to part with hiis baby. He just didnt. He knew Tony was hurt enough and he didnt want to hurt him more than he had to be.

The next day Jaime walked up to Tony. He didnt want to do it. He couldn't do it. But he had to do it. So he swalloed the lum in his throat and said it. No explination. No emotion. Nothing. Just a cracked voice. Jaime's eyes watering.

"Im breaking up with you" That's all Jaime could handle, he coundn't say more. He couldn't even look at his baby's face. He didn't want to see what he had caused. He didn't want to see how much he hurt the person he was so in love with. He couldn't handle it.

So he walked out of that school, and never walked back in it.

But he was only 16, he didnt know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that jaime looks back at it, he realizes what a stupid mistake he made.

Through the years that he has been apart with tony he learned stuff. Like how stupid he was.

He could have easily went right back and got together with Tony. But he didnt. And he was a fucking idiot for it.

Tony had no best friends.

Tony had no family, he lived all alone.

Tony only had his boyfriend.