BONUS (3) | CHANGLIX

[A/N: BONUS CHAPTER 3!!! I'M RATHER PROUD OF THIS AND I BET Y'ALL WOULD NOTICE HOW DRASTICALLY MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED.]

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Binnie~ Come here and give me cuddles!" Felix pouts after hearing no response from his boyfriend.

Changbin was currently working on an important project for work but Felix was getting restless because he wasn't receiving any attention.

He was also slightly worried for his boyfriend's health because Changbin had been on his laptop for hours on end.

"Please, just take some rest, will you?" Felix pats the space beside him on the bed. "Lie down with me."

"I need to finish this, Lix," Changbin sighed wearily, continuing to type away on his laptop.

Felix frowned, sitting up straight. "You have a whole week to submit it, why do you have to stress yourself so much?"

"You know what happens when I procrastinate work," Changbin spoke. "This is very important and I don't want to let go of this opportunity."

Felix sighed, standing up from his bed as he walks towards Changbin. He pulls his boyfriend's chair away from the computer making Changbin confused.

"Lix, what are you-"

Felix said nothing, walking in front of him as he comfortably perched himself on Changbin's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and hugging him tight.

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" Felix whispered softly, voice dropping a few octaves which meant he was being extremely serious.

"I know you're worried, freckles," Changbin spoke, caressing Felix's thighs gently. "It's just that- you know- I'm anxious. What if don't finish in time? What if I get fired?"

Felix backed away from his neck to look at his boyfriend's face as he spoke his next words. "I understand, Binnie. I really do, but your health is way more important."

Changbin flit his gaze away from Felix, unable to look at his boyfriend because he knew Felix was right. His health was supposed to be his priority.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize," Felix gently carresed his boyfriend's cheek. "I know what you're feeling so it's okay. Just pay attention to yourself more, don't be a people-pleaser."

"You're literally an angel sent from heaven," Changbin smiled, leaning forward as he connects their foreheads.

"I wouldn't go so far," Felix giggled, holding onto Changbin a tad bit tighter. "I'd probably call myself the best boyfriend in the whole wide world!"

Changbin couldn't help but smile lovingly at the younger on his lap whose eyes shined like the brightest stars in the sky and Changbin would never trade it for anything else in the world.

"Can I kiss you?" Changbin asked breathlessly, catching Felix off-guard.

His bright smile turns onto a shy grin as he hands scrunched Changbin's t-shirt.

"All of a sudden?"

"Yeah," Changbin grinned, circling his arms around Felix's waist. "I don't think I can resist it, so can I?"

"Mmh, okay," Felix hummed, nodding his head. "Go ahead."

Changbin leaned in slowly as he gently attached his lips to Felix's. The younger's eyes flutter shut at the soft contact, thoroughly enjoying the sensation and feeling.

Felix tilted his head for better access as he felt shivers down his spine when Changbin slipped his cold hands through his shirt, making direct contact with his warm skin.

When they pull apart for air, Changbin laughed softly, looking at Felix with heart-eyes.

"What's so funny?"

"I just came into the realization that I would be satisfied with just kissing you for the rest of my life," Changbin smiled, booping his boyfriend's nose.

"And how is that funny?" Felix asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It's funny how I'm such a fool when it comes to you," Changbin answered. "I fell hard for you three years ago, and I'm still falling for you every day."

"If you keep sweet-talking like that, I won't ever get off your lap," Felix giggled, satisfied with Changbin's confession.

"Does that mean I get to kiss you forever?"

"Maybe not forever," Felix answered, playing with his hair. "But I'm totally free today. You better make good use of this opportunity."

"Stop seducing me!"

"I'm up for it if you are," Felix said, getting up from Changbin's lap. "I'll be in the living room, call me when you're ready."

Felix winked and walked out the room leaving Changbin speechless. Quickly saving his work, he shut his laptop.

He doesn't mind procrastinating his work if he gets to make love to Felix instead and fall asleep as they cuddled each other.

Changbin really was a fool blinded by love.

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-