FOURTEEN - FRECKLES

[ JISUNG POV ]

The so called ' Hyunjin ' stared at me for at least ten minutes before he began talking.

" Get up " he ordered. I immediately stood up. " I'm taking you to the blonde's room "

" You mean Felix? " I asked.

" Whatever his name is " he said. " Come on, let's go "

I followed him out the room and there was a short black haired make standing outside another room, closing his eyes. The same man who interrogated me before along with Minho.

" Changbin, what are you doing here? " Hyunjin asked him.

The man immediately stood straight and replied " Just wanted to check on the prisoner ".

" Oh ok. Do me a favour and put this guy in the same room as the blonde. I have other business to attend to " Hyunjin said and handed me over to Changbin.

" Of course. You can carry on with your business. I'll take care of it " Changbin said and Hyunjin left.

He then brought me inside the room and closed the door.

I saw Felix leaning against a pillar with his hands tied to each other. He looked tired and exhausted. I guess he hadn't slept well after he was kidnapped.

" Jisung? What are you doing here? Did they kidnap you too? " Felix asked me.

" I was searching for you Felix and I found out that your whereabouts were somewhere here so when I came here looking for you, some hot dude captured me " I said.

" Hot? Did you just call Minho hyung hot? " Changbin asked.

" Shit. Did I say that out loud? " I asked embarrassed.

" Yep, you did " Felix replied.

" Anyway, Hyunjin has ordered me to keep you both in the same room " Changbin said.

" Really? " Felix asked him.

" Yes freckles " he replied.

" Aww! You have a nickname for him! " I said and Felix blushed.

" I-I do not " Changbin stuttered.

" Sure, whatever you say " I told him.

" Changbin? Are you still gonna secretly bring food? " Felix asked him and Changbin's face immediately softened.

" I will. For both of you now " he replied.

" You also secretly brought food for Lix? Minho brought food for me " I said.

" He did huh? " Changbin said. " He's gone soft for you ".

" That's exactly what I told him! "

" Well you brought me food too. What does that make you? " Felix asked him.

" I'm not soft for you or whatever. I just don't want you to feel hungry " he replied.

The door suddenly opened and a guy walked in. He was a bit older than us. He looked scary.

Changbin quickly turned around in shock.

" Oh um, Woojin hyung, what are you doing here? " Changbin asked the man.

" Changbin-ah, Seungmin's here " he replied.

________

Author

I've been obsessing over X1 recently.
I just can't wait for them to debut!!!
Also, who else is watching 13 Reasons Why Season 3??