SEVEN - COOPERATE

[ SEUNGMIN POV ]

" Sir, where did you last see your friend Felix? "

" He was playing with us in the water "

" Where did he go after that sir? "

" He went to set up food for the four of us "

" How long was he gone? "

" He was gone for about an hour so we became worried and came out of the water to search for him, but only the food was there. Felix was nowhere to be found "

" Thanks for all the information sir. Once we find your friend, we'll give you a call "

" Thank you officer "

_______

The police had been searching for Felix the whole day but there was still no luck.

It was all my fault. I should have gone along with Felix and now he's missing. What am I going to tell his parents?

Jisung and Jeongin were sitting next to me on the sand.

" Seungmin-ah, don't worry. We'll find Felix somehow. I know that you're thinking that it's your fault but it's not. We're all at fault here. So please just stay positive, we will definitely find Felix " Jisung said.

" Yes hyung, we'll find Felix. I promise " Jeongin reassured.

" I know that we will find him, but I'm scared that something's gonna happen to him. What if he's hurt or something? "

" Just take your mind off of this. Nothing's gonna happen to Felix. Jeongin-ah, take him home. The cops will take care of this " Jisung said.

" Ok, come on hyung. Let's go home " Jeongin said taking my hand and dragged me into the car.

" I hope we find him Jeongin-ah "

" We will hyung "

_______

[ FELIX POV ]

The black bag was still over my head as one of the guys managed to tie me up against what I think was a pillar.

He then removed the bag over my head and glared me down.

This man would've been in his early twenties. He had dark black hair and piercings. He looked exactly like a criminal. But something about him made me feel curious. He looked so mysterious to me.

" Are you done staring at me? " he suddenly asked, breaking me from my trance.

" I was not staring at you " I retorted. " Anyways, what do you want from me? Why have you kidnapped me? If it's for money then it's quite useless because my parents are not that wealthy. I- "

" Shut it. You're of no use to us. We need only your friend, Kim Seungmin "

" Seungmin? Why? "

" Why, you ask? Because we're gonna kill him "

" Kill him! What on earth has he done? "

" Oh, he's done nothing. You know his father is a gang leader right? We're just gonna kill him because he's the heir to his father's throne after he dies "

" But what does that have to do with you? "

" I work for Mr. Hwang and his son Hyunjin. The biggest gang in the city. And to stay as the biggest mafia gang, we're gonna have to destroy anything that comes in the way "

" Are you the one who's ordered to kill him? "

" No. My master Hyunjin is the one to kill him because once he does, he will acquire his father's throne " he said. " What's your name? " he asked.

" And why should I tell you that? "

" Because if you don't, we have access to your whole family and they can be killed in an instant "

" I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours "

" Uh fine, you're gonna die anyways so it doesn't matter even if I tell you my name. I'm Seo Changbin and I'm 21 "

" Changbin huh. I'm Lee Felix and I'm 20 "

" Felix. I'm gonna go bring you some food, water, a pillow and blankets. You're gonna stay here until we decide what to do with you. So if you cooperate with us, nothing will happen to you and your family, ok? "

" I understand. Can I ask you a favour? "

" What is it? "

" Even if you're gonna kill Seungmin or me, please don't hurt Jeongin and Jisung "

" I can't promise you anything, I'm sorry. I'm compelled to follow orders. I'm going to go and bring you the stuff now, I'll be right back "

" Ok "

_______

Author

Everyone loves a little Changlix!
Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter.