BONUS (1) | JEONGCHAN

[A/N: ROAD TO 100K!!!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL TO ALL MY READERS. SO HERE I GIVE YOU- BONUS CHAPTERS! FOR EVERY SHIP AND A SPECIAL ONE WHEN WE FINALLY HIT 100K!]

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
Jeongin's head was resting comfortably on Chan's chest as they both watched an Avengers movie. Both boys drowsy and tired but they still manage to stay awake.

Chan's fingers play with Jeongin's hair making the younger more sleepy so he subconsciously lets out a big yawn.

"Do you wanna go to sleep sweetheart?" Chan asks in the softest tone. Jeongin shrugs in Chan's embrace, not wanting to move away from his warmth.

"No, Channie hyung. I wanna stay here, with you for some more time," Jeongin replies and lets out another big yawn. Chan sighs at the sight.

"You don't have to stay awake for me, Innie. Come, lets get you into bed," Chan says straightening himself on the couch, making Jeongin pull away from him.

"Hyung, please, no. I want to stay with you," Jeongin pouts. "You're gonna leave in a few hours and you'll only be back after a month. "

"It's a short business trip, love," Chan answers. "I'll be back before you know it. Don't you be sad."

"But... but... I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart," Chan pecks Jeongin's forehead. "Now come on, go to bed for me."

"Only if you lay with me until you leave."

"Alright," Chan chuckles, standing up from the couch as he carries Jeongin bridal style and walks to their room.

Chan gently lays his down on their bed and settles himself beside the younger, pulling the duvet over both of them.

"How am I going survive a whole month without you?" Jeongin ask softly, snuggling into Chan's chest for warmth.

Chan throws an arm around the younger's waist and pulls him closer. "Lix is gonna stay here with you since Changbin is coming with me too. You won't feel so lonely, I know how much you love your Lix hyung."

"It's not the same without you," Jeongin says. "Besides, Lix hyung acts more like a baby than me."

"Hey! Don't insult my little Aussie bro," Chan retorts. "But you'll be fine, I'll tell him to bake those brownies you like."

Jeongin's eyes light up at the word 'brownies'.

Felix's brownies were quite tasty and delicious and he always made sure to send Chan and Jeongin a whole batch whenever he baked them.

"Channie hyung.... I'll miss you," Jeongin repeats for the hundredth time that day making Chan sigh once more. "I know sweetheart. Now please, go to sleep for me?"

"Okay," Jeongin closes his eyes and snuggles further into Chan's chest, inhaling Chan's cinnamon scent. "I love you."

"I love you too, Innie."

Chan waits until Jeongin is fast asleep, occasionally caressing the younger's. And once he does, Chan carefully removes himself from Jeongin's embrace and gets up from the bed.

He places a firm kiss on Jeongin's forehead before whispering a last 'I love you' into his ears. Chan heads to the bathroom to freshen up before leaving for the airport.

Chan then gathers all his luggages and takes one last look at Jeongin's peaceful sleeping face. He smiles at the sight before closing the door and leaving their home.

"I'll be back before you know it, Jeongin."

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-