FIFTEEN - CUTIE

[ SEUNGMIN POV ]

I hand the wallet in my hand. The wallet from yesterday. Hyunjin's wallet.

I was outside his front door scared to ring the doorbell. Should I do it? Will it look creepy to him?

As I was contemplating, the door suddenly opened and hit me right in the face.

" Ouch! " I said as I rubbed my face.

" Are you ok? Sorry, didn't know you were there " a voice said. The same angelic voice. Hyunjin's voice.

" Oh um, yeah I'm f-fine " I replied aiding the bruise on my forehead.

" Wait, you're the guy from the park right? From yesterday? " he asked. Can't believe he remembered me!

" Uh, y-yeah, it's m-me. You actually r-remembered? " I stuttered.

" Of course. Hard to forget a cute face like yours! "

HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE.

" O-oh, ok " I said trying to hide the very obvious blush on my face.

" Shit, your forehead's bruised! Come in, let me give you an ice pack " Hyunjin said, pointing inside.

" Ah, no it's fine. You don't really have to " I said.

" No no, come in. It's the least I can do " he said and pulled me into his house. " Here, take a seat. I'll bring you an ice pack " he said pointing towards the couch.

" Sure " I said and sat down.

" What's your name cutie? " he asked from the kitchen.

" Oh, um it's Seungmin. Kim Seungmin " I replied.

" Seungmin, I'm Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin. Nice to meet you " he said.

" Nice to meet you too " I replied.

" Why are you here anyway, Seungmin? " he asked me.

" Oh. You uh dropped your wallet yesterday at the park. I just came to return it to you " I told him.

" Oh, thanks a lot! I was quite worried I lost it " Hyunjin said and came to me with an ice pack in his hand.

I reached for the ice pack but he pulled away.

" Let me do it for you " he said and I let him.

He held the ice pack in his hand. He stared at me for a few seconds then he opened the pack and dropped it on the floor.

I was confused, what was he doing? Why did he drop the pack on the floor?

" What are you doing? " I asked.

He didn't say a word and slowly walked closer to me.

Within seconds, he lunged into me and put a cloth over my face, trying to make me unconscious. I fought as hard as I could but he was way stronger for me.

I slowly started feeling dizzy and the last thing I saw was Hyunjin's hands choking me.

_______

Author

Next update will probably be on Thursday since I'm busy for the next three days ( SCHOOL, hell ).

Anyways, hope you guys like the chapter.
Until next time, bye!