Remember When Jade Almost Died?

( Nobody's P.O.V)

(At the reunion)

Everyone at the reunion was pretty much doing their own thing. Jade was talking to her crush (drew) Cocoa was playing with the babies, Mazzi was watching a game of dominoes, Arianna was keeping her parents from destroying each other, Ami was talking to Jeb, and Shaka was feeding his face. And then just when no one expecting anything Moz and Cocoa got to say some words. "Hi family." Said Moz with Cocoa by his side. "Now we can't tell you how much me Cocoa are enjoying all of this. And after 10 years of playing pro ball I've decided to hang up my cleats." Said Moz . A chorus of gasps bounces around the yard. "I miss my family." Said Moz "Well bring your rusty butt on back here then!" Said Maybelle. "I am.. we're moving back to Columbus." Said Moz . And then everyone got up and went to go hug Moz and Cocoa to congratulate them.
And then people went to go see who won the reunion bake off. "But first we need an impossible judge. To choose between Maybelle's coconut cake and Amelia's devine sweet potato pie." Said Jeb. "OoooH me! Y'all know I love good food! I even brought my own fork!"Said Elvis. "Nah y'all need to let an expert handle this." Says one of their older cousins (Rosealine) as she takes the fork from Elvis's hands. She first takes a bite of Maybelle's cake. "Mmmmm! Worthy to be praised!" . Then she goes to try M'dear's sweet potato pie. And then she bursts out a soulful tune. "Behold our winner!" Says Rosealine. Then she gives M'dear the trophy. "Oh I really don't deserve this!" Said M'dear.  "Oh yes you do Amelia this is the best pie you ever made!" Said Maybelle.

(Back at the house)

"But Jade I thought you said you had a lot of fun here?" Said Moz. "VISITING! I don't wanna stay in whoville!" Said Jade. "Jade instead of focusing on the negative why not look at the positive aspects of the move? Like you new friend Arianna." Said M'dear. "Fine I guess you're right M'dear." Said Jade.

(20 minutes later)
"I just wish M'dear knew how to mind her own business!" Said Jade on the phone . Little did she know M'dear was right behind her..."WHAT DID YOU SAY LITTLE GIRL?!" Said M'dear. "I-I meant that-like -I didn't mean" said Jade " get upstairs! And go get my belt." Said M'dear.

Authors note : wow this chapter is long 415 words not including the A/N. But I hope you liked this chapter. If you did tell what your favorite part was! Author out💖