Remember When Jade Almost Died? (Part 2)

(Nobody's P.O.V)

(In M'dear's room)

When Jade got upstairs she knew what she had to do. When M'dear grabbed the belt Jade said "is that belt Chanel?" "Vintage Dior" said M'dear. "Your taste is great!". Right when M'dear was about to go for the first hit Jade exposed her saying "I know that your award winning homemade sweet potato pie is actually a Pattie Labell Sweet Potato Pie." And then Jade interrogated M'dear about her pies. After that fiasco Jade promised that she wouldn't tell anyone about M'dear's secret if M'dear wouldn't woop her. So they had a deal.

(2 hours later)

There's a knock on the front door. "Moz go get the door!" Said M'dear. And then Arianna walked in the house. And she looked REALLY excited. "MY VOLLEYBALL TEAM GOT INTO THE FINALE!!!!!!!" Yelled Arianna. Then all the kids come running down the stairs. "Really?!" Said Jade "yeah! Now we'll be going to Atlanta!" "Wow that's so cool" said Mazzi. "I know right!" Said Arianna "how long will you stay in Atlanta?" Asked Mazzi " the longest would be 2 weeks but if you loose a match then you go home." "Wow really? That's harsh." Said Jade. " yeah but I got to get ready I leave Sunday." Said Arianna. And then she left.

(Shaka and Mazzi's P.O.V)

"Ok Mazzi go ahead tell me how much you'll miss your crush while she's in Atlanta." Said Shaka "ugh Shaka shut up." Said Mazzi. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Jade . "Hey Mazzi can you stop trying to steal my new friend?" Said Jade. "What why would try to steal your friend?" Said Mazzi. "I don't know why you would try to steal my friend but it just seems like it." "Whatever Jade but she IS my age so whatever." Said Mazzi. And Jade rolled her eyes and left .

(The next day)

"But mom I don't want a new music teacher!" Said Mazzi. "Honey Miss Daniella is not coming to Columbus just so that you won't have to get a new teacher." Said Cocoa. "Alright fine..." said Mazzi. And 2 days later Mazzi's new music teacher showed up at the front door. And her name was Miss Karen.

(Mazzi's P.O.V)
Once I  saw miss Karen I immediately forgot about Arianna and my pain of her not being here. But I fell in love Miss Karen and she's so nice, kind, sweet, caring, pretty, etc.  And I was in love...

Author's note : wow I did lot of thinking of what to do next after Jade's whooping. But I hope you like this chapter and if you did tell me what your favorite part is!