Chapter 13: Moving... A Head?

A/N: I'm back people! Sorry for the long delay in this book, I've been working hard on another book I'd like to publish for real one day, and hopefully bring the same amount of happiness that you might get from reading this one to the world. 

On a side note, I really didn't know how I should've written a few characters in this book, so please let me know if it seems to fit their characters. 

When you finally made it back to your seat, Midoriya and Todoroki were called onto the field. Your friends beside you were all nervous for Midoriya, remembering how Sero lost in one overpowered move. Iida was holding a conversation with Yaoyorozu, talking about the combatant's quirks. Tokoyami, who sat just behind you, was staring intently at the greenette down in the ring, while Dark Shadow was trying to yell support for him. Uraraka was still down in the waiting rooms presumably, as she was still not here.

But as you sat down, you were paying close attention to Midoriya, a slight grin on your face. The conversation next to you halted, as both Iida and Yaoyorozu stopped to look at you with confusion.

"What are you smiling for Y/n? Midoriya may very well get hurt, especially since Todorki had made his own declaration of war against him. And considering how he's lost to him twice now, Todoroki may act out even worse than with Sero."

You gave your own confused look to Iida, your eyebrow raised.

"Wait, d-did you not see it e-either?"

Both class rep and vice rep shared a look, before shaking their heads. You just sighed and leaned back in your seat.

"I wasn't that s-surprised to hear Midoriya hadn't s-seen it, but I'm a little c-confused on h-how you guys didn't."

"I don't understand Y/n, what did you see?"

"You'll just h-have to wait and see. He s-seemed quite excited a-about it."

Again, rep and vice rep shared a look, but ended up shrugging it off and paying attention. Iida had a slight smile on his face, seeing you talking more and more aloud. It was soon broken, however, when a certain brunette walked in.

"Oh, the match hasn't started yet? That's good."

Iida started freaking out, seeing as Uraraka's eyes were quite puffy. She only waved it off, saying that she was fine. No one else really bothered her about it, seeing as she was already focused down on the ring.

The crowd started to get quiet, and Midnight raised her whip in the air, signaling the match to commence.

Almost immediately, the dual haired teen sent out a large pillar of ice, not quiet the glacier he used against Sero, but it was still large. Everyone watched as it bared down on Midoriya, your friends beside you yelling for him to move.

When the ice suddenly shattered, everyone went dead quiet. Confusion settled in, and nobody could see Midoriya past all the chunks of ice falling from the sky. The silence changed from confusion to shock as Todoroki was suddenly hit from behind, launching him towards all the ice.

He summoned more to stop his momentum, and looked back to see a few sparks of green electricity dancing around Midoriya. Taking a closer look, one of his fingers were broken, but he was standing strong, eyes glowing a faint green.

The crowd went wild, seeing such a display of power from the person who had come in first this entire time. The loudest voice belonged to Mic though, his shouting over the speakers probably deafened someone.

"AND WHAT IS THIS AIZAWA!? YOUR LEAN, GREEN, BONE BREAKING MACHINE HAS PULLED A NEW TRICK OUT OF HIS BUSHY HAIR! JUST WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR STUDENTS?!"