Chapter 3: Unwanted Action

A/n: As with all fan fictions, things are changed, so I will be changing some of what happens at the USJ, and as always, please enjoy!

"Alright everyone, gather around, I'd like to explain what you all are looking at."

Everyone was in awe at the spectacle of chaos around them. All around the inside of the dome are different areas of disaster. A ship on water over here, a windy city over there, and much more in between.

"Here at the USJ, you will all be going through these areas of emergency, so we can judge on how you'll react in crisis situations. You'll be going through each area with the intent of trying to get people to safety."

Thirteen then stepped aside to allow the students to pay attention to Aizawa.

"While we are here, I want you all to be careful, as you can get hurt in these areas. Be careful, and use your powers to help others."

As Aizawa was talking, the lights began to flicker, and Kaminari spotted something down the stairs in front of them.

"Oh cool, we even have fake villains to fight!"

Aizawa and Thirteen whip around to look at a purple vortex opening up. Coming out of said vortex were people that were dressed up to look mean.

You look at these people, then to Aizawa. You realize somethings wrong, as his face was ashen.

"Stay back! Those are real villains! Thirteen, stay with the kids, and make sure they don't go anywhere!"

Aizawa pulls on his goggles, and races towards the steps.

"Mr. Aizawa wait, there's to many of them for you to handle, and your fighting style is suited for more of a one on one situation, let us help." Midoriya was starting toward the stairs, when Aizawa turns around.

"You will stay where you are problem child. And besides, we can't all be one trick ponies." He then leaps down to the villains, and starts to fight.

"How heroic, although you don't have anyone left to protect you." Everyone turns around to see another purple vortex, except there are yellow spots within that resemble eyes.

"Except there is, you really forgot I was here?" Thirteen steps forward, the fingertips of her gloves opening up to allow her quirk to work.

"You will go no where near these children, villain."

She activated her quirk, which starts to suck up part of the vortex. The eyes within the vortex begin to widen, as if in fear, but the next second it's laughing.

"Did you really think you were a threat to someone like me? I can counter your quirk with ease."

As the voice within talks, another vortex opens up behind Thirteen. The students gasp as the power of Thirteen goes through the first vortex, and out the one behind her, beginning to destroy her suit.

"Thirteen no!" Iida races forward, but stops when he sees Thirteen fall, the back of her suit destroyed.

"Oh, we have a special treat for you hero wanna be's, enjoy."

The voice within begins to laugh again, as a vortex starts to encircle everyone, including the fallen Thirteen. The laughing picks up as the vortex closes in around everyone, and soon all you can see is black.

"Welcome hero's, to the beginning of your end!"

You open your eyes, and start to relax your shoulders a bit, not realizing you drew your arms closer to you. You look around, and see everyone together, but not at the entrance to the USJ. Your in one of the rescue zones, you guess the mountain region as your located in a central area surrounded by large rocks.