Chapter 4: Red Flash

"...We're all gonna die!"

Mineta, along with the rest of his classmates, watched in horror as y/n fell to the ground, failing to get up. The reality of the situation finally set in, and he screamed, latching on to the nearest person.

Said person happened to by the green haired Tsuyu Asui. She looked down at Mineta, who was trying to hide behind her. She had enough when his hand started to... drift.

She used her tongue to flick Mineta off of her, sending him stumbling into Iida. Frowning a little, Iida stepped in front of first Mineta, then his class, as if to protect them.

"Stay behind me, you all will be alright!"

Midoriya looked to his friend, then to y/n, knowing that if you fell, there was no way Iida would be able to last even five seconds.

A laughing caused Midoriya's gaze to switch over to the man covered in hands. Shigaraki was doubles over laughing.

"Do you really think that you can stand up to my Nomu? Think again! This time Nomu, kill him!"

You heard the words 'kill him' and look up, trying to push yourself off the ground. You look to where the Nomu stood, and saw it dash off. You prepare for another wave of attacks, but none came.

You look again, and see the Nomu charging somewhere else. You follow its path until you see your classmates, Iida in the front.

Time slows for you again, as you see Iida prepare to fight a genuine monster. You feel yourself push off the ground, and spring towards the Nomu.

As the Nomu nears Iida, he steps back, ready to fight, and turns to his classmates.

"At the first chance you see, grab y/n and the others and get out of here."

The others look in fear, except for a very calm looming boy, wearing a white suit with one half of his body covered on what looked like ice.

"No way your doing this alone."

Shoto Todoroki, someone who's barely talked, is walking to stand next to Iida. He gives the class president a look, and Iida nods.

"A-Alright, thank you."

Iida and Todoroki stand together, waiting for the Nomu to get close enough to strike.

As the monster nears, Todoroki sends out a chunk of ice, baring the path. But Kurogiri was prepared, and sent the Nomu around the ice using a vortex.

Todoroki is in shock, and tries to launch another ice attack, but Iida pushes him back, knowing its to late.

The monster reaches Iida, about to land a punch, until everyone hears a boom, and suddenly the Nomu is pushed away. It slams into a nearby wall, and starts to get up, but trips and falls.

Standing in front of Iida now, breathing heavily, is a very beaten up y/n, eyes locked on the Nomu.

"W-wait, y/n?"

You turn to an astonished looking Iida, and give him a slight nod.

I'm not done yet. I still got some tricks up my sleeve. Iida smiles, hearing that now familiar voice in his head. I would get him up and stand back. You nod to Todoroki, who is on the floor with how hard Iida pushed him.

"O-oh, of course."

Iida backs away, helping Todoroki up, and moves to join the rest of the class, which are all, even the angry blonde Bakugo, are staring at you in awe.

'He looked half dead not even a minute ago, how is he standing?' Midoriya starts to theorize ways that you could've gotten up, trying to match any to the current scenario.