Chapter 14: Flying Through the Battles

PLEASE READ!! 

Feedback GREATLY Requested

I've recently started watching and reading Konosuba, and I've seen quite a few stories on here that are actually really cool, some even including Midoriya. So, I began thinking and came up with a character and plot for my own Konosuba book. If I actually started to write one, how many of you would read it?

The whole thing with Konosuba is that the party members are 'useless' and quite a number of stories I've seen often overlook that when creating their own oc in Konosuba. With mine, he would be useless, but as time goes on, he'd get stronger with his magical power, but still remain somewhat useless. Please let me know what you guys think!

I've also been interested in starting a Demon Slayer book, and I have worked out another original character that I'd throw in. Kinda like the Konosuba book, this would be a named character, but if you want, you can treat it as a reader insert. I've just put a lot of thought into the skillset and I'm anxious to see your thoughts! Bear with me however, as I've never really written in the perspective of a female before, and the character for that book idea is a female. 

And one last thing! I don't know if many of you draw or sketch, but I would absolutely love to see what you guys could do with either this story, the stories I just suggested, or my other MHA book I have going (Which I will be updating soon). Can I draw? Absolutely not, can't even draw a good stick figure. But I am curious to see how you lot would draw the characters I write about. I'd put it on a chapter if you want me to, or if I get enough, I could probably just make a whole chapter dedicated to your art. Credit will be given where credit is due obviously, as I hate people who take others work and make it their own. And if you don't want me to share it on a chapter and just want to show it to me? You have my honor as a writer I will not post it anywhere or share it with anyone. The most you'd get from me is a reaction you couldn't see and me telling you to try and go pro with art.

Now enough of me yammering on, please enjoy this chapter!

As Y/n made it to his entryway, he had to make sure his breathing was normal. That whole ordeal had made him flustered, especially from the provocations from Setsuna. How can one person be such a gigantic flirt?

Luckily, a roar of excitement filled the corridor, and he cast a quick glance outside. He could catch parts of the crowd, the glare of the sun blocking out the rest. They all were cheering in anticipation, still hyped up from the previous fight. 

Was yours going to be a spectacular fight like Midoriya's? Most likely not. You had a plan before meeting Shiozaki, but catching a glimpse of how her quirk works helped hammer home some key points. 

You needed to be fast. Her being able to catch you before you hit the ground proved she had fast control over a singular strand of hair, so moving more than one may cause a slower reaction. Or she just had that amount of speed with controlling all her hair. Being agile will be the only way to keep from being restrained, like how Kaminari was. 

You also needed to keep away from the thorns in her hair. They didn't look sharp, but you weren't willing to take that chance. If she can control her hair, she likely can control the thorns. Some plants have a poison barb that protects them from being eaten, and if those thorns were poisonous, it would be game over. 

Constantly moving is the final part of the big plan. During her fight with Kaminari, she demonstrated that they could burrow underground, and she can make them sprout up anywhere in the arena. Spastic movements would ensure that she couldn't predict where you were going to step to next, and that meant she would be focusing on multiple directions.