Chapter 2: To The USJ

A/n - from here on out, I'll try to write from the perspective of y/n, but I'll jump to other characters perspectives from time to time. And if you haven't figured it out yet, I am giving Midoriya his updated hero suit now, it doesn't really make sense to me that the support class couldn't make his upgraded suit fast. And now, for your regularly scheduled fanfic.

It was pretty early when y/n got to school, the sun was still just climbing into the sky. Walking into the building was almost scary, with the eerie quiet of the halls. The big doors leading to your classroom still give off a sense of confusion. 'Why would a school need such big doors everywhere?'

"Ah, good morning y/n, didn't expect to see you here this early." You turn slightly, eyes trained on the floor, and nod to Aizawa. He frowned at the fact that you weren't talking. 'This kid needs to learn how to speak or he won't ever become a good hero.' Aizawa thinks, wondering if their could be any way to make you talk.

"Are you ready for the training exercise today?" You hesitate before answering, deciding to try to use telepathy a bit more. All of your classmates besides Midoriya haven't heard about it, and even if Midoriya told them, it'd be doubted that you could use telepathy. Only a couple teachers, like Aizawa, know some of your quirk, which you haven't given a name yet. If the others found out, you'd undoubtedly be made fun of.

Yes, I'm ready. You glance up to see Aizawa  nodding to your answer. "Good. Now I have to see to a couple of papers, but you can come inside the classroom if you want, or you can explore the school more before everyone else shows up." You think for a second. You would like another lap around the school, but you also don't want to chance meeting other students. You end up following Aizawa into the classroom, sitting down at your desk, and pulling a book out of your bag.

Aizawa sees this, and writes in his mental notes that you like to read. "What book are you reading?" You glance up, looking at Aizawa. It's a book about some of the greatest heroes of all time. Aizawa nods, and returns to his papers.

*—————————*

You glance up at the clock after awhile, and realizing class will start in a few minutes, you decide to put the book away. You were only just  zipping your bag closed when some of your classmates started to pour in. You see Midoriya and Iida walk in together, as well as Ashido, who is talking to a floating school uniform. Your startled at this, until you realize it's just someone who's invisible. 'That's interesting, I wonder what everyone else's quirks are like.'

Midoriya and Iida walk over to you, giving a slight wave that they hope you notice. You do, and give a slight nod in your direction staring at the floor but glancing up from time to time. "Hey y/n, I d-didn't get a c-chance to ask you y-yesterday but d-did you enjoy the t-tour?" Midoriya's question wasn't answered for a second, until you nod, and as a second thought, use telepathy for a second. Thank you for that. Are you ready for the training exercise we'll be doing today? Your response and follow up question surprises him, but he decides to take it in stride. "Oh y-you bet I am."

Iida looks confused, as to him it just looked like Midoriya spouting out an answer to a question nobody asked. "Umm Midoriya, what was that?"

"Oh, s-sorry Iida, I didn't t-think it was my p-place to tell you." Midoriya turned to you, and asked, "Is it alright if I tell him?" You nod, and Midoriya turns back to Iida, and starts explaining about your telepathy.

The bell rings, and everyone starts to take their seats, and Aizawa gets up from his desk. "Alright class, are you all ready for the exercise I have for you today?" Most of the class nods, and satisfied with that, he decides to continue. "Today, you'll be going to a place that we call the USJ, to practice different scenarios of danger and see how you react. You'll be allowed to wear your hero outfits, so go ahead and go get changed. Meet me at the bus we'll be taking down by the track and then we'll head out. Dismissed."