Hashira on the wedding day

It would be quiet short

Shinobu Kochou :-  Ara Ara you look so dashing handsome today. *smiles and blushes so hard at you.
Y/n please take care of me from now on.

Mitsuri Kanroji :- Y/n you look so cool ... No handsome today. *With her eyes glittering.
I love you.

Sanemi shinazugawa :- why do I feel that today you look so beautiful. I will always cherish you y/n Chan, I love you. You are the only one that I have ever love. *Kiss your forehead.

Tengen Uzui :- Today I look so flamboyant but you know what is more flamboyant than me, having you by my side with the beautiful dress, and now proceedings our life with love.
*carries you in a bridal way and cuddle you hard.

Rengoku Kyojuro :- Today is the day finally when y/n chan will be mine forever. I love you, soon Y/n Chan there would be a life form in your cute Belly soon.
* You hush him, as it was making you blushing just by hearing it from him.
It's okay we won't rush.
* He gave you a wink.

Giyuu Tomoika :- I am very blessed to meet you y/n Chan. And you by my side I can to anything I want. You give me the strength. When I first met you I thought hated me, I was wrong you was worried about me. I can't help but I am falling deeper for you. Though we are married today.
*He was blushing every single word he said.

Himejima Gyomei :- Y/n Chan I am very blessed to have a wonderful wife who would stay by my side even though I am blind. I don't how happy I am the tears won't stop.
* Tears Rolling down like a rain and praying.

Muichiro Tokito :- We are still young Y/n Chan. But I promise you that I will marry you. Once I am strong enough to protect you and my children.
*Kisses your hand.
Wait for me.

Obaina Iguro :- I have never felt this happiness. Y/n Chan I love you, thank you for coming to my life. I was worried that you might leave me like others. Yet you choose to stay with me.
*Tears Rolled out from his right eye.
I love you.

Sorry.... If it's is so complicated and hard to understand, I am still learning.

Thank you for your patience.