Muichiro 🎎// you are still a kid ... for me.

kyrios_sole thank you for requesting ❣️❣️

Y/n Chan the tenth pillar n also the youngest Hashira next to Muichiro.

Being 13 years old ...  Was hard for you. Even Ubuyashiki Sama treat u like a small girl.

Everyone treats you well......  Even the blood boiled man,
Sanemi was sweet to you, giving u his favourite ohagi.

Rengoku would..... Give you piggyback ride everytime.

Shinobu would hold your hand n read stories for you... Untill u sleep.

Mitsuri would take u out for.... Meal everytime.

Gyomei n you would recite daily mantra.

Uzui love to dress u up. N say flamboyant wen he u dress so cute.

Giyuu left everyone speechless by his action ... He talk to you.... Play with you... N help you everytime.

Y/n Chan.... Cuteness..... Was..... Tat she is quiet. Exactly she is quiet n wen she does something everyone heart is left with awe.

Y/n Chan is a Yuki Hashira.

You feel warm. When you are with the adults Hashira. They are cheerful, determine persons, n very ambitious.

But something not genuine, u really want to mingle or friend with someone Ur age or someone who like you.

There was one..... It was Muichiro Tokito, he was the same age like you.

One day .... All of a sudden, there was a Hashira meeting going.  It was on a cold December.

" Y/n Chan what a pleasant surprise, to see you.!" Said Rengoku.

" Kyo nii san" you call, as the huff of white smog came out from your mouth ( from the cold climate) and you tick your head.

" Awwww y/n Chan is so cute!!!"

" Kyo nii san.... Do you anything about today's meeting?" You said it slowly.

" Maybe....." Rengoku was about to said.... But he was interrupted.

" Today it is about Muzan kibutsuji, and Annual reporting of our mission throughout the year!" Said Muichiro.

You stand back behind Rengoku. And gaze at Muichiro, his eyes really resembles to the jade, his long silky hair n the highlights colour.

" Y/n Chan good afternoon" he wish you. With a gentle smile brushes on his face.

You was all red.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"That's the end of the meeting and I would like each of you to tell report through this whole year." Said Ubuyashiki Sama.

You was the last one to report.

" I guess being the last one isn't that bad." You was disappointed, not because the Hashira was not there..... But I was always disappointed for being alone.

You was nearly killed by the villagers, when your brother turned into a demon. Though they killed all your siblings and parents...you join demon Slayer corp... To execute the demons, that made your life miserable, lonely lastly you tried not to be lively 'what's the point when I have lost everything I owned!' that was the only thing on your mind... You believed that there is no light in someone when darkness falls.

Being alone.... Was like being in the dark room.

When you join the demon Slayer corp.... You train hard. Never gave up.... But suddenly it change everything... You don't know what happened but you became a hashira... The highest ranking in the corp.

You had the respect, good reputation and love, from the Hashira. They treated you like a small sister. Once you felt the warm you wanted more to have it.

You wanted Muichiro to smile on you.... You don't know .... But whenever he smile or look a you.... It made your heart fluster.

You when out of the house.

You hung your head down. N the smog came from your mouth as u was sighing softly.

" What made you so down y/n Chan?" Someone asked you.

" It's nothing being alone, is no fun.... When u have lost your love one" you said... Still your head facing the ground, n sigh again.

You didn't realise who was talking to you or to whom you was talking too.

" I don't like y/n Chan. Feeling sad and lonely." Someone said that. " I like y/n Chan when she smile.. along with the Hashira or with anyone..... Including me."

Your eyes widened up...... N quickly look up who it was.

You mouth was Shaking..... The cold winter was freezing you.

" Muichiro " you manage to split it out..... In shocked.

" Y/n Chan how can you be so selfish...... N Baka " he said looking at you.

" I .... I was just..... It was nothing..."

Muichiro started to put a scarf on your neck..... " I know you are Yuki Hashira.... It doesn't mean.... That you can walk with this.... Uniform only...jeez "

You was blushing..... N looking at him.

" Thank you Muichiro san"

" You are still a kid.. for me y/n Chan. " He gave his charming smile to you.

" I will always be.... Mui san"

" I won't let you stay lonely forever.... I am always there for you." He said.... N hug u.