Inouske x mute reader(part 1)

"Heyyyy!!!! You" yelled at top of his voice.
You turn back and saw a wild boar mask running at you.
"Are you deaf? Or are you avoiding me?" Yelled inouske.
You was just quiet staring at the boar Mask, you became sweating and trembling.
"Inouske it's not a good Manners to ask someone like this." Said Tanjiro.
"A man should always be gentle with woman and look how cute she is." Said Zenitsu in a flirty way.
Yes, you was cute. You had a short hair, black colour, and a purple colour iris. No man can resist your beautiful face.
You was on your Mission and you met them. Inouske doesn't know that you was mute. Cus he didn't bother to know about you. But this time he was curious.
"I'm sorry" you showed a sign with your fingers.
"Huuh Wat is this ?? Are you playing with me?" Irritated inouske.

"Heyyyy! Knock it out. Inouske she is mute" scolded Tanjiro.
"Huh! What's that?"inouske  Look confused.
"In other words y/n can't speak, talk or shout like you baka" scream Zenitsu so that it will go on his brain.

"Was she born like that?" Asked Inouske to them.

You quickly grab there attention and nod your head.

"Sorry y/n Chan we didn't mean to bad mouth or say something like that. We are really sorry." Said Tanjiro sadly and hurt for saying your weakness infront of you.

You showed a sign tell them it's okay.
"We'll try hard to understand you y/n Chan." Smile Tanjiro.

"Y/n Chan why don't you accompany us in every mission?" Said Zenitsu."We can't let a woman go alone in the dark woods, it's a man duty to protect woman like you."

"Yes, y/n Chan please do accept this. We can't possibly let you go alone and despite unable to speak." Said Tanjiro to you softly.

"Yes, yes I wanna come with you" with a happy expression and body language.

"Yosh welcome y/n Chan." Smile Tanjiro which made you feel safe and warm.
"Y/n Chan is so cute!!!!!!" Squeal Zenitsu.

In the corner Inouske felt something in his heart. He felt guilty for bullying y/n Chan.