Tanjiro.... is that you?

This story is extremely long. And readers if you had felt anything reading this. Please do comment.

🔶🔶Part :- 1🔶🔶

You had a weak heart unable to run, laugh so hard or be shocked.... If that happens you started panicking and inhaling oxygen from the mouth was difficult.

You have been a patient in the butterfly estate since your childhood.

You was neither a Hashira or the staff ... You was just a patient. When someone glimpse at you face they were awestruck. But seeing you weak they probably try to forget you.

The Hashira's would visit you.. when they came to Butterfly estate. And would tell you the beautiful world of outside. You would just try to imagine the world by closing your eyes, then sleep gently.

One day..... Everything change for you.

You was writing something in a piece of paper. Aoi Chan came and quickly hide it.

" Y/n Chan, I'm so sorry today can you stay at the public room, it will be only for a day." Aoi Chan said. " I have to clean this room."

" Aoi Chan everything is alright for me." You gently smiled at her. Aoi Chan was always helping you.

" And if the boys disrupt you.... Tell me I will make them drink the bitter medicine 3 times a day"

" Aoi Chan isn't that abit rude." You thought.

Aoi Chan help you walked. N when you enter the room there was already a commotion of noise and chattering.

When you enter the room. Everyone was silent, looking at you beauty.

Zenitsu was bewildered, Tanjiro was still in the piggy back ride, in the kakushi backs. Inouske was probably having a bad throat .. during the fight.

You stop in a half way n greeted them.

" Excuse me for my intrusion, I am y/n L/n. For today I will be your patient mate." You giggle a little.

" Y/n Chan are you okay? Should I help you move in your bed." Said the kakushi, who is carrying Tanjiro.

" Thank you, but I can walk myself. I'm not weak after all right." You smiled at him.

" Miss y/n Chan is the strongest woman in this world." He said that to encourage you."

You giggle again with you hand on the lips, and eyes closed.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu was looking at you.

"Who is she? " Whisper Zenitsu reading the Atmosphere.

" She is Miss Y/n Chan. She is a patient, here for 14 years." Said the kakushi.

" She seems so perfectly fine to me." Said Tanjiro.

" She had a very unstable heart. Which does not Allow as she wish do." Looking at you.

" She must have never went out." Thought Tanjiro.

" Zenitsu drink this now." Shout Aoi.

" No... No.. no. I don't want to."

There was a weird pause. Cus you was looking at them with your gleaming shiny eyes at them. You had never been with a many people.

" Y/n Chan is looking at me" thought Zenitsu. " I must be manly"

"Give me the medicine."

" Huh.- here" said Aoi.

" Y/n Chan look at me" Zenitsu said to himself.