Inouske X mute reader part 3

"Tanjiro wake you big head Inouske........ Said ......y/n Chan ....." Zenitsu was trembling as if he saw a ghost. Tanjiro woke up.

"What happened to y/n Chan and Inouske? Did Inouske hurt y/n Chan???.... Zenitsu what happened?"
"Inouske said y/n I'm name properly and softly. Isn't that weird?

"Really... Huh what did you say Zenitsu? Did Inouske said y/n Chan?" Shouted Tanjiro with shocked.

"What are they shouting and squealing about?" Said confused Inouske, seeing Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Y/n Chan y/n Chan did inouske really called your name?" Said Tanjiro running to you.

You quiet nodded your head. What is happening? Why are they taking so  much of trouble of my name and about Inouske?

"This boar mask can't even pronounce or say our names properly. It was a shocked to hear your name properly" murmured Zenitsu.

"Is it not good for him?" You held Tanjiro hand and wrote those in his hand.

"Umm not it's not like tat y/n! Inouske has some trouble in knowing or telling my name and Zenitsu too. But I'm so happy that Inouske said your name properly."

" Y/n Chan is her name right Kombachiro?" Ask Inouske.

" Aaaarrrggggghhhhhh this boar is a curse. His curse is that he can say y/n Chan name properly and not ours" scream Zenitsu.

You started to laugh. A laugh without your voice. Everybody was seeing you,  you was enjoying their funny episode.
" Y/n Chan is laughing is so good to see her like that." Said Tanjiro.

" It's because of me!" Exclaimed Zenitsu proudly.

Inouske took off his boar head to see you.

Inouske and you started  getting more and more close. And you became his girlfriend. He shows his soft sided only to you and protect you from every harm.

"Y/n Chan will you marry me?"
You nodded your head and started to cry.
" I don't care if you're mute I just need you and your love."
"I love you Inouske" you show him the hand sign.