I LIKE YOU! // Shinobu X Male reader

The reader personality is straightforward.

Your breathe was water as
you and giyuu were the students of Urodoki. Both you was the most talented.

But you don't know the bond between Sabito and Giyuu though you respected their friendship. Giyuu would share bit by bit.

Giyuu and you were Hashira of water. It was first time that two same breath are Hashira. It was cus of your skills and talent. At first all of them were confused and oppose it. But till they saw your skills they keep silent.

You like watching Giyuu tease by the little shortie Shinobu.

Sanemi getting mad at Giyuu, tat was one of your favourite to watch cus they were cute fighting over little things.

Sanemi and you were friends toh.

//Present.

You was sitting on the side of the river bank.

" Hey look it's the gray hair young old man.!!" Shouted the boy.

( Reader⬆️⬆️⬆️)

( Reader⬆️⬆️⬆️)

" Show some respect you little twerps of dumps." You replied back. " I am 150 years old, don't mess with me.!"

Someone giggle from behind.

You turned it was shinobu.

" So you heard tat?"

" Probably ya!" Shinobu smiled.

" You got the pretty hair ...." You said looking at her with the hand supporting your face. Shinobu blushed as you was saying. " And a beautiful face I have ever seen." You completely look at her..

" Huh.. uh . Hu..  you should tease someone younger than you.!" She responded.

" Look at this gray hairs with blue stroke coming out of nowhere even if I burn with fire.!" You complaint. " Damn tat old man !"

" Your father?" She asked.

" Probably I hate him!" You sigh. " He was completely worthless. He has a graduate hair like me too, I burn my hair up but it grows the same."

" Wait you burn your hair.... " Shinobu widened her eyes.

You gaze fully look at her. She was beautiful and cute.

" But the hair it's still so smooth and shiny yet." She said.

" Yes, cus I don't wanna look bad so I burn the tips only"

" Hahaha .... Wa....t... Why.... Are you so funny? L/n San." Shinobu was bursting into laughters.

" Call me Y/n " I don't like hearing my last name!!.

" Is it really okay?" She said.

" Its ready okay when a beautiful girl say it. " You whisper your self.

" Pardon "

" Why do you tease only Giyuu San?"  You asked. " Is he funny than me? " You look straightly at her. She was getting red.

" No.... Er... Tats something I can't answer!" Shinobu stood up. " I should get going! See you later Y/n kun."

" Wow, she really is beautiful and cute!" You touched you heart and said. " Should try asking her!"

Then you started calling her out and teasing.

" Yo! Shinobu Chan."

" Huuu!! Y/n kun!" Shinobu was surprised. "How can I help you?"

" I like you!" You said looking straight at her eyes.

Shinobu... Huh... Ugh ......... Was all red.

" You don't have to answer if you don't like me or Don't want me to hate you." You looked down. " I just told what was in my heart!"

" I... Er.. I.... " Shinobu was stuttering.

Then she stop stuttering and was stiff suddenly as you hug her.

" Sorry for this, but I can't help it." You closed your eyes and smiled, she smell nice.

" Y/n kun... I... I..like you... No.. no.. " she was hugging you back tightly.

You eyes widened when she said tat.

" I love y/n kun.!"

" Shinobu san tats not fair."

" Why what happened??!"

" I should be the one saying that." You pouted.

She giggle.

" I love you" you said..

" Love you too Y/n kun "