Shinobu small sister x Genya part 2 ( Genya please stay with me)

"Arggghhhhhh die!!!!!!!" You cursed the demons, while slaying them.

" Oi oi better don't waste your energy girl" Sanemi say spitting the blood out of his mouth.

" This way " say himejima.

" Genya " you call out his name.
He look at you, with a gentle smile when he is covered with bloody.

" Let's go and slay them and we can be together......like  you promise me!!" You smile.

Tanjiro and giyuu was fight the upper moon 3.
Shinobu with upper moon 2.

End of Battling with the upper moon 1
"

Y/n Chan " Genya call you.

" What is it? Genya." Looking at him.

" I feel like it's going to be my last time to see you." He said lookin straight at your eyes.

" Genya .....Genya I'm always with you, and ....and..... You can see with how much you want .. Genya please stay with me.."

It was hopeless the beautiful promise that Genya made was broken. And your sister Shinobu died. You was desperate you lost future husband and your sister, Shinobu.

" Genya please please wait for me !!! I will come back to you!" You cried hard and Sanemi too.

Genya was turning into ashes.

" Nemi san you the coolest brother. And y/n Chan is the strongest woman I have ever met." He gave his last smile." Let's all be together in next life." He gave his last word.

Y/n was in pain, suffering the lose of his sister, Shinobu and Genya.

" Shinobu nee san forgive me for whatever I have done to you. If only I can see you once more."

" Y/n Chan Don't cry" a sweet voice of two person calling you.

You looked up who was it. In surprise you wasn't able to say a word .

" Ka-- .naee nee san...... Shi..Nobu nee san I'm sorry I'm sorry for being so weak please don't hate me."

" Y/n Chan we love you so much and let us be sisters in the next life." Said kanae with her sweet voice.

" You have to fight still the end and defeat Muzan kibutsuji, y/n Chan be strong." Said Shinobu.

I will fight till the end onee san. See me how you have raised me. The blood of kochou blood is running in me. Nee san watch me.

Y/n standing up from the pain.

After the long and painful battle with Muzan.

" We have did it!! Yaa"

" Muzan kibutsuji is dead...."

Everyone was rejoicing.

" Onee san look at us we have did it the demon Muzan kibutsuji is now dead."  Looking at the sky. Tears in the eyes.

Modern day

  " Damn I'm late....." Y/n Chan running as she is late. Having a bread in her mouth.

She was the fastest girl in the school.

" I done wanna cause trouble to nee san. And I hope he is there today." Blushing in pink.

Suddenly a Police man stop you.

" Hey! You don't you know it's dangerous it you keep on running without paying attention to your surrounding." Scolded the Yankee policeman.

" I'm not looking for you old man." Looking around. " There he is !!"

You found him.

He was looking at you and was smiling.

" Aww he is too cute" you thought.

" Oi oi oi where are you looking and giggling at !!!" The silver hair man glaring hard at you.

" Onii san leave her alone she is just only a high school girl." That other Police man came. " She is late so she didn't paid attention"

" Next time be careful." He was still glaring you. "I'm letting you go again it's been 157 times "

" Thank you sir" you smile. " And thank you Genya" you wink at him.

" What a idiot kid? And she also runs fast. If you hadn't stop me..." Looking To Genya since he was quiet.

Genya was red as tomato.

" Am in love?"