Part 1

"Evan! Come down here! I have a surprise for you!" Evan could hear his mom shout from the kitchen as he was putting on some clothes. "coming!" he shouted back at her as he rushed downstairs to find out what his mom wanted. He came downstairs and a wonderful smell hit him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Mom! You didn't have to do this" Evan said to his mom as he saw a big plate of egg, bacon and pancakes on the counter.

"I just thought since you were gonna meet up with Connor after school and you have a long day ahead of you I figured you would need some good food" she answered him with a big smile on her face.

Mom knew that me and Connor were friends, but what she didn't know is that Evan was bisexual and wanted to be a little more then friends with Connor.

"thank you!" he said happily as he gave her a big hug before sitting down to eat his breakfast.

"Evan... Is there something that you want to tell me?" she asked as if she was up to something.

"uhm, no. Not that I can think of" he mumbled just so that she could hear it.

"what about your friendship with Connor?" she looked awfully suspicious and she was definitely thinking about something. "I see the way you look at him and blush every time you meet" damn it she knows... Well, here goes nothing!

"Well, yeah, I have to say something... I'm bisexual" he said without even looking at his mom. He already regretted saying it to her. What if she's one of those anti lgbtq people? Great! Now his anxiety takes on him. Oh no, his hands are sweating!

"well, that's great!"

Evan didn't know what to say so he mumbled a "mhm" his mom could see that he was anxious.

"hey! What if I call you in sick today and we'll have a day for ourselves?" she asked.

"No, we're learning about trees in school today! And I don't want to let Connor down today" he answered without even thinking about what he was saying.

"oh, I'm sorry honey. I forgot that you were gonna see Connor today. I'm sorry" she said and looked at him.

Evan looked at the clock and they had to leave for school now so he picked up his backpack and his mom followed so she could drive him to school.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°Time skip brought to you by the most amazing trees°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey, Evan! Do you have my bathbombs?" Evan didn't even need to look at the person asking to know that it was Jared. He always asked Evan for bathbombs so that he could eat them in peace at home.

Evan put his backpack down and opened it up just to find 5 pink bathbombs. "here"

"thanks" Jared said before skipping through the halls.

Evan felt a tap in his shoulder and turned around just to see the most beautiful boy in history, Connor Murphy. "Hey Evan!" he said. He was really happy and so we're Evan.

"hey Connor! How's it going?" Evan asked with a big smile on his face.

"it's going good now that I'm with you" he answered. "how are you?"

"I'm great since I know you" Evan answered as he started blushing. The bell rang and they walked to class together, but had to go in separately just so that no one would suspect anything.

Connor tried to look tired and like he was high. And he managed to pull it off. The look of Connor like this made Evan sad, but Connor had been clean for 1 month now so Evan wasn't scared of the fact that Connor could go back to his old self.

Class went well and Evan loved it since they learned about trees and Evan love trees. It was now time for lunch and Evan went to sit down at him and Connor's secret place. It was the yard in school where they would sit under a big tree and eat lunch. Connor came quickly after and sat down with Evan.

"so what's your lunch?" Connor asked Evan.

"Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich with my mom's homemade bread" he answered. "yours?"

"toast" Connor answered. They both giggled a little bit and then they sat silent until the lunch break was done.

Hey! I'm gonna try my best to write this and I hope you enjoy it! I don't have a posting schedule but I'm gonna try to post every week! If you like it please leave a vote and please give me some feedback in the comments! Love you guys! 780 words!