Part 3

We finally got home from school and we were so excited to spend the night together. We went up to my room, placed our backpacks in my closet and sat down on my bed.

"so what do you want to do?" Connor asked and I looked at him. I started to blush.

"I don't know, maybe we can go downstairs and make some food?" I suggested and he agreed. We went to the kitchen and didn't know what to make so we found a cookbook that was my mom's. "maybe we can make pancakes?" I asked.

"yes!" Connor said excited. We started making them and I had no idea that Connor was a good chef but he was!

We got done and went to sit on the couch to watch a movie. "what should we watch?" Connor asked.

"oh! I know about this amazing musical called Be More Chill! It's amazing!" I said excited. "can we watch it?"

"sure"

We came to a part in  it where a song called Michael in the bathroom played and I could see the tears fall from Connor's eyes as it ended. "are you crying?" I asked and he fast wiped his tears.

"no, I'm not. It's just that I have something in my eye" he answered and I giggled.

"awww, you're a softy"

"no I'm not! I just have something in my eye" he said.

"if you say so"

We fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up we were cuddling so I took the chance to give him a slight kiss on his forehead, but I shouldn't have done that. He started to giggle. He was awake the whole time! "oh my gosh! I'msosorryididn'tmeantodothatI'msosorry-" I started to ramble out so many words until he stopped me by planting a kiss on my lips. Oh my god... Connor Murphy kissed me!! This is a dream! I started blushing but didn't want to go out from the kiss so I let him kiss me for what felt like forever.

" I'm sorry Evan!" Connor suddenly broke out and then he ran to the kitchen to throw water in his face. He came back, cuter than ever.

"It's okay, I have to admit something tho..." I started. "I have feelings for you and have had it for a long time"

"me to" he said and I was shocked. My sudden reaction was to go in for another kiss. He leant into it to and there we were in the middle of the night actually kissing.we fell asleep again, cuddling, after an hour or so.

We woke up in the morning by the sun that were shining in our faces and, damn, was Connor pretty in sunlight! He was like an angle straight from heaven. "should we make some breakfast?" Connor asked.

"yeah" we walked to the kitchen to make something. "peanuttbutter and jelly sandwich?" I asked even tho I knew the answer.

"yes please" Connor answered and gave me a super cute smile that made me blush. His hair was messy after sleep. I made the sandwiches and we went to my room to eat.

"what do you want to do today?" I asked and Connor started blushing. He had something planned but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"maybe we can go to the forest behind your house?" he asked. "I know about something there that I know you will like"

"okay!" I said, excited. We got done eating and Connor led the way deep into the forest just to find something he knew I would like and I couldn't figure it out.

After a little bit of walking we reached a giant tree house and starter to climb the ladder. We reached the top and got inside. It was beautiful! It had string lights in the roof, blankets on the floor and big pics of me and Connor together on the walls. "do you like it?" he asked.

"like it? I love it just as much as I love you and trust me, that's a lot" we both started laughing and then we sat down on the mattress that was laid down on the floor. We started kissing and were happier than ever before.

"so I wanted to ask you something, Evan" Connor started.

"sure, what is it?"

"do you want to be the boyf to my riend?" oh my lord! He used a Be More Chill reference!

"yes!!" I screamed and then leaned in for a kiss. This was officially my best time with Connor. The guy I loved more than trees and the entire world. I was living a dream.

Hey! How's it going? What do you think about this chapter? I really enjoyed writing this one and I really worked hard on it trying to get it good enough to publish so here ya go! If you liked this please vote and tell me in the comments if you have any suggestions for future chapters! See ya! 831 words!