Part 5

The school day was finally over and I was going to Connor's house for tonight, so we met up outside of school and walked together home to his house.

We finally reached his house after what felt like forever and walked into his room to do our homework. We started with math but, of course, we started telling jokes to each other and again we almost died of laughter.

After some time we stopped laughing uncontrollably and continued on our homework.

We got done with our homework and sat in his bed to watch a movie and of course I got to choose, so I chose the Deaf Version of Spring Awakening and both ended up sobbing when it got done. When it ended we started to cuddle, when the door suddenly busted open just to see Zoe running into Connor's room and catching us cuddling. We all stopped moving and me and Connor started to blush before Zoe slowly backed up out of the room and closed the door. "we gonna get back to cuddles?" I asked Connor with my big Disney eyes. I knew he was weak for them.

"fine" he started. "but if my mom or dad see us then we're on thin ice"

"why?" I asked really scared, even tho I didn't want to know the answer.

"my dad is super anti lgbtq and if my mom knows then she will tell my dad and then we're screwed since my dad will kick me out"

"well, I guess if you end up getting kicked out you can always live with us and then sleep in the tree house at nights and if my mom finds out then I guess you could sleep in my room. I mean that's if she actually accept it, if not then I guess we can live in the tree house together" I said and tried to hold in a cry but couldn't since I was to scared.

Connor put me in his lap and started to play with my hair and kiss my head. "shhh. It's gonna be okay boyf. It's gonna be okay. Shhh"

After what I think was at least one hour I woke up so I guess I fell asleep on Connor's lap and the first thing I saw was his beautiful face. "hey beauty bean, you slept well?"

"yeah, everything's better when I'm with you" I said.

"what should we do the rest of the evening?" I asked really sleepily.

"I know about something!" he said in excitement.

"what?"

"we should go to the Orchard!" he said

"yes!"

"let's go!" he said, we ran downstairs and out to the orchard since it wasn't to far from Connor's house.

We arrived at the orchard and ran up to a tree to sit down under it. We talked about so much until we got a little bored. "what do you say if we climb this tree?"

I got a little scared but I guess I could take it. "okay" I said and we started climbing. Connor came after me since he wanted me to go first.

I suddenly heard a crack from the branch that Connor stood on, I looked down just to see him falling and I started to panic so I slipped from the branch and fell down right after Connor. The whole world got dark.

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter was a little short but I wanted to stop it on a cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed this and then we'll read together next time!