Part 2

It was now after school and me and Connor were so excited to spend the evening together! We had plans, but something was off with Connor.

"hey, everything okay, C?" Evan asked as careful as he could. Connor didn't even look at him.

"yeah, I'm fine" Connor put a slight smile on his face and they kept on going.

Connor had a surprise for Evan but he couldn't tell him, obviously. So he was really nervous.

They kept on going without saying anything. Connor suddenly asked "Hey Evan, you put this over your eyes?" Evan was a little bit confused but he did as Connor asked. Connor led the way for Evan to the place they were gonna spend the evening together, just the two of them all alone. when they arrived at the place, Connor sat Evan down on the ground and said "You can take the blindfold off now" Evan was shocked.

"Connor! Why did you do all this?" Evan got so excited because of his surroundings. Connor had put down a blanket on the ground, lit some candles and made a lot of food. And of course it was at their own little place, The Orchard.

"I thought I would do a little extra since it's our first date-I mean day together all alone" Connor said excited about the evening.

"it's amazing but you didn't have to do all this just for the evening"

"yes I did. I wanted to make it special"

"Why tho?" Evan asked. "just so you know I don't want this to be a date, but an evening as besties" Evan had really big feelings for Connor but he didn't want to say anything since he was so afraid that Connor didn't have the same feelings.

Connor's heart shattered but he didn't want to tell Evan the truth about his feelings for him.

The evening was amazing! We talked about the things we'll do when we get out of school, the girls we wish would notice us but never do. We just talked and took in the wiev. When we had to go home I was already tired and had almost fell asleep on the blanket. Connor carried me home and laid me in bed and then he went home.

The morning after I went downstairs to make breakfast when the doorbell rang and I went to open it. I saw the most beautiful person ever in the door, Connor Murphy. He were so beautiful and I just couldn't get enough of him, ever.

"hey, wanna walk together to school?" he asked and I started blushing.

"of course!" I answered with a big smile. "come in and I'll make you breakfast!" I was so happy now.

"okay" he said and giggled a little before he came inside. I loved when he giggled, it was just so cute because he got some small wrinkles on his nose.

I made peanuttbutter and jelly sandwiches for us plus I made it for us to eat at lunch to.

°°°°°°°°°°time skip brought to you by "Kinky" °°°°°°°°°°

It was lunch at school and we went to sit under our tree when we saw Jared sitting there. "what do you want Jared?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"hey, Acorn and... emo" he said going slower when he said emo. "I was just wondering if you had more bathbombs for me?"

"I gave you five yesterday! Did you eat every single one of them!?" I was so creeped out by that!

"well, yeah what else should I do? Use them in my bathtub?" he asked and laughed.

"well-" I couldn't finish before Connor suddenly got mad at Jared.

"get away bathbomb! This is our spot and you can't be here!" Connor snapped at Jared and Jared got so scared that he ran away but didn't get far before he ran into a wall. He got up and kept on running until he was out of sight.

"that's better" Connor said proudly.

The lunchbreak was over and we got into next class which was chemistry.

After school me and Connor met outside of school and we walked home to me since he was staying over tonight.

This was gonna be a fun night and I just knew it.

Hey guys!
What do you think about this part? It was so fun to write and I'm sorry to all the people who love Jared but I just had to make something happen to him so I figured it would be fun if he ran into a wall. If you enjoyed please vote and if you have some suggestions then please sommebt them and I'll make them! Have a nice day! 780 words!