Chapter 9

Ally's POV

"Child," Slender asked, "Where is Jeffery?"

"He told me stay here as he chased the original creature that attacked us. He ran left. I think he is okay but I'm not sure," I answered.

"Alright child," he said, "Stay here with the others. I will go look for Jeffery. Children, help protect Ally. She isn't a full Creepypasta yet."

"Yes Slenderman," they replied. Dark Link and BEN headed toward me we all went back to back. There were some that slipped through the others but Dark and BEN kept them away. Smile left to help Slender find Jeff. Although, I felt something was going to happen and soon. While Dark and BEN were dealing with some of the things, I felt something grab my ankles. I slightly screamed as it started to pull me down.

"ALLY," Dark and BEN shouted. I momentarily forgot I had a very sharp stick in my hands. I brought the stick up above my head and swung it down onto the creatures hands around my ankle. It let out a very loud and painfilled screech then let go of both of my ankles. Dark and BEN finished up and ran over to me.

"Are you alright sweetcheeks," Dark asked.

"I'm fine," I replied, "Just a little out of breath."

"Dang," (Author: Sorry. I'm not a big curser.) BEN said, "That was awesome. You had this wonderful bloodlust look in your eyes."

"Really BEN," I bluntly said, "Now is not the time for that." After that conversation died down, I took a look around and saw that everyone was done. Slender had come back with both Smile and Jeff. I jogged over to Jeff.

"Were you able to track where that creature came from," I asked him.

"Yeah," he said with a distant look in his eye, "It got back to Zalgo and they went through the portal."

"Okay," I slightly said, "Is something wrong Jeff?"

He sighed then leaned into my ear saying, "Lou was there. He was on Zalgo's side."

"What," I said shocked, "Why would he side with Zalgo of all people?"

"I don't know," he said slightly leaning on me.

"Jeff," I said, "The others are ready to leave. I wish I could go with you but I can't right now."

"That's alright kid," he said leaning back and whispering, "I just wanted a little hug."

"Huh," I questioned, "What did you say?"

"Nothing," he said slightly blushing, "Bye."

He disappears before I could say bye. "Oh well," I said, "Time to head back home."

I turned around and headed back to my house that held a probably very angry mother.

"I am so dead," I said.