Chapter 5

Ally's POV
My heart was racing a hundred miles a minute. I didn't know what to think. I was sitting up in the middle of the clearing now just thinking to myself.

"Why would I be creepypasta material," I thought, "All I'm going through is normal for everyone in life. Aish! I just don't understand!"

'Snap,' I heard something break behind me. I whipped my head around and what I saw almost made me scream.

It was this black, deformed dog-like creature just standing there. The creature was staring at me with its beady red eyes. I didn't move. I was afraid if I moved it would attack me. We just sat there, staring at each other. I heard something running this way. Just as I was about to look, the creature leapt at me. Before it's long black claws could touch me, I saw a blur of red and black as the creature was tackled down to the ground. After a bit of scuffling between the two, I was able to get a clear view of the red and black creature.

It was a red and black husky with human teeth. It it was Smile Dog. If Smile Dog is around then so is Jeff The Killer. As I let Smile and the other creature battle it out, I looked around trying to spot the forever smiling killer.

I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I turned around and there he was. Standing there in his iconic blood-splattered white hoodie with black pants and shoes. His skin as white as paper and his hair as black as coal. His cut smile and forever opened eyes stared back at me. Standing before me was the famous serial killer, Jeff The Killer.

"Hey kid," he said in his raspy voice, "you okay?"

I was a bit surprised he asked me that but answered anyway. Don't want to get him upset.

"U-um yeah," I replied, "I'm okay."

"Good," he said, "get up and run back home. Me and Smile will take care of Zalgo's minion."

I stood up and exclaimed, "T-that thing is Zalgo's minion?!"

Before he could answer, we heard a whimper coming from the two fighting dogs. We quickly looked over and saw that Smile was hurt. I looked around for something sharp. I found a sharp looking stick. I picked it up and ran full speed to the demonic dog, ramming the stick straight through its heart. It shrieked in pain and evaporated into the air. I dropped the stick and went to check on Smile. I looked over at Jeff and he looked at me with shock.

"What," I said, "I don't like dogs getting hurt. Especially dogs like Smile."

He snapped out of his trance and thanked me. He said he'd take Smile and get him patched up.

"Also kid," he said turning around.

"Yeah," I said.

"Go home," he replied.