Chapter 3

??? POV
"So...," I thought, "she has started having the dreams. I can't wait to see what unfolds."

Ally's POV
I was panting after I woke up.

"That was a weird dream," I said, "I'm so glad I don't have work today."

I got up and dressed for a small walk in the woods behind my house. I always got up before my parents so they wouldn't question why I was going into the woods. Did I mention I live near a highway and railroad tracks? Guess not. Anyway, I walked out the back door, crossed the yard and walked into the woods.

As I breached the line of trees I saw all of the trees swaying slightly in the breeze. The morning rays were coming in through the treetops making the woods look like a fairy tale forest, it was so beautiful. I walked through the greenery towards a small clearing. This is my favorite spot. I come here here whenever I get frustrated or stressed out. My parents don't know this place exists. Lately a lot of stress has been building up and I didn't have a chance to come here before now.

I sat down on the ground and began to think of everything that's been happening. My work, my school, my parents and the voices. These voices that I hear now are very different to the ones I heard as a child. The voice is of a man this time, not a woman. The male voice is just calling my name while the woman's voice was always telling me to hurt others. Later on in my childhood I was diagnosed with extreme psychosis. The doctor gave me some type of medication that made me stop hearing her voice. I hear her sometimes but she's always muffled.

I got up and started heading back to the house when I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around so fast I thought I broke my neck. As I turned all the way around I saw a flash of orange dart around a tree.

"Who's there," I asked, "I know you're behind that tree. Come out now."

Nothing happened. I slowly made my way forward to the tree. Nothing has happened yet. Right as I was about to see the person behind the tree I heard my mom calling me from the house. I sighed, turned around and headed back home.

"Ally," my mom called, "where are you?"

"I'm right here mom," I replied, "I was just taking a walk in the woods."

"Okay," she said, "Come inside and start your homework."

She headed back inside with me close behind. Although, I stopped at the threshold and turned around. Someone was watching me. I looked at the tree line and saw something that made my skin crawl. All I saw was a white mask with feminine features in black. Next thing I know it just vanished. I hurried inside scared out of my mind.

"What was that," I questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Comment how I'm doing. I'm always open to feedback.