Chapter 7

Ally's POV

"I'm still baffled on how you executed that kill," EJ said.

Me and EJ we're sitting together in the clearing  still talking me killing that demonic hound. Just then, I started hearing leaves crunch behind me. I was about to turn around but got tackled to the ground by none other than Smile Dog. He was constantly licking my face. I could faintly hear EJ laughing his head off.

"Hey Smile," I exclaimed, "how are you buddy? It seems your wounds healed nicely."

"Bark," he said in reply.

"Let me guess," I started. "The Pain Doctor fixed you up? Right Jeff?"

"Yep," he replied as he walked into the clearing.

Jeff came and sat on the left side of me with EJ on my right with Smile in my lap. They could tell that I wanted to ask something.

"What is it you wanna ask," EJ questioned.

"I was wondering," I started to ask, "Does anyone beside you, Jeff, Masky, Smile and Slender know about me?"

Before EJ could answer, all of us heard leaves crunching. Then there was a voice I recognized but never thought would be back here.

"Ally, where are you," my mom yelled.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered to them, "It's my mom. I never thought she would come find me out here. You guys need to hide. NOW!"

EJ, Jeff and Smile scrambled to hide somewhere. They found a hiding spot in the treetops just as my mom entered the clearing.

"What are you doing out here," she asked, "You're supposed to be doing homework by now."

"Sorry mom," I said as I looked down, "I lost track of time again."

"That's okay," she replied, "Let's head back."

"Yes ma'am," I replied as I got up and followed behind her.

I looked back at the boys with a sad look on my face as I disappeared into the trees.

EJ's POV

I watched as Ally walked away sadly.

"Her mom has her under her thumb," Jeff said bitterly.

"Yeah," I said sadly, "she does. We need to get back to the mansion and tell Slender about this. Let's go."

"But I don't want to leave her alone and unwatched, even if she's killed two of Zalgo's minions. She's not completely trained," Jeff said angrily, "Me and Smile will watch over her for the rest of the day. You go talk to Slender."

"Fine," I said then I disappeared into blue smoke entering the Slenderman world.

Ally's POV

I was sitting down doing homework when I felt EJ's presence disappear but I could still feel Jeff and Smile at the tree line but I could also feel something else watching me. Something very sinister. The only explanation I  can give is that Zalgo himself is watching me. I had to finish my homework fast and tell Jeff about this.