Chapter 8

Ally's POV

I hurried through my homework, probably answered some wrong but I can fix it later, I got up and jogged out of my room, said I was going for a walk and basically sprinted out the backdoor to the woods. I ran all the way to the clearing and saw Jeff and Smile about to leave.

"Jeff," I shouted, "Wait!"

Jeff and Smile turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. "What kid," Jeff questioned.

"I felt Zalgo watching me," I managed to huff out.

"What," Jeff said darkly, "Where?"

"I don't know," I answered, "but I felt a very sinsiter and evil presence staring at me. The only one that I can think of doing that is Zalgo."

"Alright kid," Jeff said, "Come with me and Smile. I am not leaving you alone."

"Okay," I said as I followed Jeff and Smile.

We went headed over to the traintracks and crossed them onto the other side to get farther away from my house incase if anything happens. We walked for a few minutes and then stopped. We stood there like sitting ducks but I remembered that Jeff likes doing this. Standing out in the open to drag his enemies out from hiding instead of chasing them. I scooched a little bit closer to Jeff because I felt something coming.

"Jeff," I whispered, "do you feel that?"

"Yeah," he replied, "and it's coming in fast. Be ready to run or fight. Your choice."

"Okay," I answered. I looked for a sharp stick. I found one and armed myself with it. Me and Jeff stood back-to-back with Smile at our feet. I saw something out of the corner of my eye shoot behind a tree.

"Jeff," I whispered, "to your right. Middle tree."

He slightly looked over that way and smiled, making his cut smile even bigger. He slowly made his way over, not making any sound. He jumped behind the tree and tried to stab something. It darted out and ran straight at me. I put the stick in front of me but the thing dodged it and came at me from the side. It was about to grab me but Smile bit it's arm and it screeched in pain then disappeared. The presence was still there.

"Jeff," I called out, "Where are you?"

"Stay there with Smile," he yelled from somewhere, "If more come, call Slender!"

"Okay," I yelled back then it went quiet. Dead quiet. I felt something was off.

"Smile," I said, "Come here boy."

Smile came and stayed at my feet like a guard dog. I was standing there, ready for anything and everything. Soon, more of the same creature came out of all the shadows.

"Dang it," I thought, "Slender! Either send some backup or please come help us! There's too many!"

As soon as I finished that thought, not only did Slender come but Dark Link, Ben, Hoodie, Masky, and Toby all appeared and started attacking.

"Child," Slender said through my mind, "Where is Jeffery?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued......