3: Just A Normal School Day/"Fancy Seeing You Here"

Quick note: the next few chapters is gonna be very much izujiro to establish that base before we get into the other two. Just a heads up!

——————

Alders Junior High.

A place where public learning is.... well important as much as any middle school, but it's also home to three very important people.

Head down at her desk, Izumi Midoriya has become very much adept at becoming invisible. She puts her head down, doesn't do much, only answers a question when absolutely necessary and calls it a day. That is how most days tend to go for her...

Or at least it would if it wasn't for one explosive dumpster fire known as Katsuki Bakugo. A bane of her life for years before her brother went missing, and still very much a bother since her brother came back, though he didn't know that. He likes to spend majority of his days boasting about how great he is, commanding those underlings who willingly follow him and, his favorite pastime, putting down Izumi at every corner.

And what is it today? Bothering her while she writes down in her Hero Analysis book. Current volume number 15 since number 14 got burned by said explosive blonde. It seems even after he was saved by the girl he had constantly looked down on for years, it only made him extra aggressive.

"Oi! I thought I told you to give up fucking nerd!"

Rolling her eyes, Izumi just ignores the loud mouth and continues what she was doing. She didn't feel like getting into it today with the boy, seeing as in about 5 minutes, he would no longer be an issue.

A hand then slammed down on her desk, tiny spark coming out of it as it gripped the edges. "I'm fucking talking to you Deku! Who the fuck are you ignoring?!"

Sighing inwardly, she tilts her head up, locking eyes with the red eyed demon that was her and her brothers former childhood friend and her current bully.

"What do you want?" Her monotone voice did nothing but continue to piss off the boy.

"I told you to stop that stupid dream you damn nerd! You think UA is gonna take a quirkless fuck like you?!" He practically screams in her face, this time making her sigh aloud. Days like these, Izumi just wishes she could be left alone. Her training was already turned up by a hundred now that Izuku was basically in charge of it. Add on top of that the money struggles that were a continued problem in the Midoriya household and her being worried about her brother barely sleeping at night, her mind was all in shambles. Yet she was trying to keep it very much together and the blonde was doing nothing to quell her very much oncoming migraine. Maybe that's why the next words that came out Izumi's mouth surprised not only her and Bakugo, but the entirety of the class .

"And you think they're accept you?" She fired back at him, making his eyes widen at her, stumped that she was actually talking back.

"W-what?!"

"You think UA would take someone with that superiority complex? Actually, they probably would. I mean that's the same school Endeavor graduated from. Which is a good comparison now that I think about it. You always spout about how you're gonna be better than All Might and the future the number 1, when you seem more like number 2 material to me. Just a little advice, Bakugo-san,"she started, making his freeze at her calling him Bakugo and not that dumbass nickname her and her brother made for him, "try and fix that attitude before you try and become a hero. Nobody likes trash" she finished, turning her head back to her book and continuing her analysis in Mirko, one of her favorite heroes at the moment.

Bakugo in the other hand was stuck. Never in her life had Izumi ever talked back to him like that. He couldn't even comprehend the words she said to him because he was too much in shock that she said words in general. He had no idea how to respond, so when all else fails, go to your default.