ꗃ 02. menacing ˎˊ˗

TWO

TWO. MENACING.

"Hey, let me have some of that!" Danna, one of your friends exclaims and instantly rummaged her fist into your bag of chips despite not even getting a permission to do so. It's only a typical occurrence that no longer fazed you anymore.

So you continued to munch on the junk food, paying no mind with the girl's chaotic behavior. She finally sits down beside you and asks, "Why are they taking so long?" Pertaining to the ceremony to be held by the student council.

"The student council is sooo incapable." Kae groaned, dragging the 'o' in her sentence as she leaned farther back on her chair.

"Excuse me?"

The three of you flinched from the unanticipated voice that chimed in your ears. You all fixed and straightened your posture and immediately hid the bag of chips on hand.

That voice. The honeyed, silky yet authorative voice almost no one dares to answer back to.

Kae turns her head from the direction of the voice slowly, looking from her back and saw a man of average figure with the infamous scowl on his face.

"O-Oh, Vice President! I was talking about the student council in the game we're playing!" She thinks of a sham excuse and sheepishly smiles after.

The vice president's navy locks brush against his face for a moment as a gust of wind from the fan blew in the auditorium. His lips stay pursed, not until he spoke.

"I'll let this slip for once." He answers with a monotone voice, walking away from the scene to which your friend immediately loosened up her posture and let out a heavy exhale.

Seeing her sit beside you after that unfateful incident, Danna and you just snickered from the perilous reasoning she thought of.

Kae just shoved her hand inside the bag of chips as well, hidden underneath the rows of chairs and grabs a handful of the food. "I hate you all." She says as she indulged on the junk with a scornful glare.

"Good afternoon." A feminine voice bounces off the walls of the whole auditorium, resulting to earning the attention of the flock of students crowding the spacious hall and the noises suddenly coming into a halt.

In unison, all of you stood up and greeted back, "Good afternoon."

"You may now sit down." Along those words are echoes of following suit.

You suddenly remembered you have a homework to be passed tomorrow but you couldn't exactly recall if what subject it was about. And so, you have two choices of action.

Choice 1: Ask Kae. But apparently, she's not in a good shape right now because of her encounter with the Vice President.

Choice 2: Ask Danna.

Yes, option 2 it is.

Looking to your right where Danna sat beside, you whip your head to the direction and see her eyes twinkling of sparkles and flashing lights from the sight.

You definitely forgot she had a huge crush on the President of the Student Council.

No choice left but to ask Kae, you decided to go and ask her about it. "Dang that VP." She cusses under her breath before you could speak. A sweat trickled down your forehead, it's hopeless with these two. But nonetheless, you decided to not mind it for a while and go along with Kae.

"Just be careful with your words next time, dummy." You warned her while she only rolls her eyes.

"Who does he think he is? Just because he's a pretty boy of a rich family and blessed with brains doesn't mean he gets to act all mighty!" She whines, her arms across her chest.

You lean closer to her by the side, "But come to think of it, he always wear such elegant clothes, no?"

Your friend's jaw drops, "He does. And he always wore long sleeved tops."

Nodding along, the both of you grew curious from the Vice President of the Student Council then.