ꗃ 06. fated moment ˎˊ˗

SIX

SIX. FATED MOMENT.

"Haven't you considered even once that your soulmate must've been dead long ago?" Kae asks, the crunchy bite following suit as she munched on a handful of chips on hand as the four of you weave through the busy crowd in the hallway of the school.

Her voice not as clear as it chimes into your ears because of the noises in the background, you hum in confusion, and Kae reiterates, "I think you soulmate has died long ago, since you know, you've never seen any scribbles or sketches on your body ever since you were a kid."

Zeke huffs as he heard Kae's two cents. "Or, [F/N]'s soulmate must've been afraid of them since they keep drawing penises as a way to intertwine their fate." A snarky comment arises, which was only natural from whose mouth those words escaped from.

"Shut your mouth Zeke." Deadpanning at the tall figure to your right, you suddenly feel a sharp pang of pain as you crashed into one of the students in the hallway unknowingly. You land on your butt on the cold marble tiles on the floor, you look up to see who it was you bumped into to apologize.

A stinging sensation nibs at your waist and your vision became blurry for a short while. Your eyes blinked in adjustment to the person standing in front of you, looming over your crouched figure.

Thunderous, vast ocean blues narrow into slits as they met with your oblivious irises. A familiar student nudges him with her elbow, but the man was hesitant in what to do as of the moment. He reaches his hand out for a little but he instantly withdraws.

"[F/N], are you alright?" Danna asks immediately and reaches her hand out for you and you gladly accepted her help. You stood back up and remove some of the dust that got on your clothes, nodding lightly in response.

"O-Oh, VP and Pres!" She greets, a tint of baby pink brushes on her cheeks, realizing that Signora and Scaramouche were the two who bumped into your friend group. "Apologies, we were not mindful of our surroundings." The President says sternly.

Pondering long enough that something seems to be off-putting, you finally remembered you were about to give the Vice President your letter of apology. You shuffled and searched through your bag and pull out a formal length cream envelope out, handing it to the azure haired student council member. He simply accepts with no utterance, and the President bids their farewell.

"Well, we've got to go, there are still alot of matters we need to attend to." She flashes her iconic, comforting yet alluring smile at the four of you while Danna stood there starstruck as ever, watching their figures slowly disappear at the deep end of the hallway.

Focusing on the two student council members who also strolled through the flooded hallway, Signora asks the Vice President once again, "Why do you never scribble on your skin again?"

"Simple, it's unhygienic. Ink isn't supposed to be used on the skin after all." Scaramouche responds, his hands across his chest as they stop their tracks by a miniature vending machine for a while.

The ivory haired slips in a cent to the hole and patiently waited for her drink to come out. "Is that really the reason? I highly doubt that you're such a petty person."

Scaramouche turns away from Signora, "Touché." He lets out a deep exhale and screw his eyes shut.

"This soulmates thing, it never piqued my interest. I see it as one whole BS."