ꗃ 10. satisfaction ˎˊ˗

A/N: as the story is approaching its ending, i will now start updating every monday. thank you to those who stuck around! <3

 thank you to those who stuck around! <3

TEN

TEN. SATISFACTION.

"This is how you do it." With feigned bravery and confidence, you slid a hand around his neck and pulled him closer to you, crashing your lips against his.

As anticipated, the rover blue head widens his eyes at what he deems of as an immoral act especially you're here in your school and he's the Vice President of the Student Council of the school.

Your heart began to thrum against your chest louder than ever, the speed of each pulse becoming faster in every second that ticked.

It was indubitable that the male felt the same, which was very new to him. He wasn't able to process the strings, bundles of thoughts that congested his mind on why he's feeling like this.

As an avid believer of soulmates concept as utter bullshit, he felt contradicted - even in his own self.

He sat there, fazed and shocked, unable to move as if he was glued to a freeze frame. His eyes were clouded of confusion and astonishment.

Meanwhile you smirked in victory and fluttered your eyes close, indulging in the moment in which you arose triumphantly.

And as the deafening silence grew louder, you finally draw back from him much to the boy's relief and put up a boastful smirk a second after. "So? Were the popular theories right?" You manage to provoke his shaken self and stared brazenly at the flustered boy.

Scaramouche turns away from you as he covers his lips with a trembling hand, baby pink tint dusted across his cheeks that reached from ear to ear. His brows were furrowed and his eyes cast a scornful glare, but you can hardly be affected by the puny attempts.

"This sight would cost so much Mora." You uttered and pull out your cellphone from your pocket, in which Scaramouche's gaze still not darting on you anytime soon - probably still contemplating about his life choices.

You saw this as a perfect opportunity to grab and took a picture of him, and as expected, the male whips his head to your direction and looked at the object on your hand in horror.

"Fucker! Did you take a picture of me?"

More snapping sounds follow suit and the navy blue haired never felt as infuriated as ever.

Letting out the long restrained laughter, it finally bursts out, tears of joy slowly rolling down your cheeks. "And you're so willingly easy when your soulmate kisses you." You dare to reiterate and mock his words from before, laced with a jeering and ridiculing tone.

He curls his fists tightly, knuckles turning white from the aggravating sight in front of him - which was you.

As the atmosphere becomes thicker from the tension and the ice of silence surrounding you, a surprising creak of door from the back chimes into the room.

The two of you froze up in unison, wondering who dares to interrupt such a lovable, sweet moment.

"Oh hello!~" Ginger locks make an entrance towards the Student Council's office, jet blue eyes scanning the surroundings and the two stiffened figures.

You turn around slowly, and so does Scaramouche raises his head to look at the unwanted company.

It was no other than Tartaglia, the Secretary.

As he walks apace towards the two of you with the intentions of chatting idly, he immediately picks up the fellow Student Council member's expression painted on his face.

Ruffled royal blue hair, knitted brows and a strong, disdainful glare, there was an unpleasant idea that instantly appeared in his mind - the cherry on top being the evident victorious smile on your face.

"Did you two just ... do it?"