Author notes

Hello everyone this is genz, i believe you already read the last chapter and the epilogue, how is it? Is it good? You like it? I hope you did. Thank you so much to everyone who have read my first book. I also want to thank everyone who have helped me, all the authors that spent their time to helped me making the chapter good, the one who distributed some of the pictures to me. Without all of your helps i don't know what this book will look like, i sincerely thanked all of you.

There are some facts that i wanted to share with my readers about this book :

1. i got the idea for this book from the mv of bigbang haru-haru, the base is from that mv and i developed it with my own ideas.

2. This book is originally a request that i made to one of the authors i know, but around november-december last year i thought to made a book, and this one came to my mind the first time. Thankfully the author kindly let me take the plot back and i finally made it a book.

3. There are supposed to be 30-40 chapters only, but i don't know why it dragged a lot until it reach 60 chapters. I don't know if that's good or not but yeah the book got dragged so much😂

4. There are a lot of improptus i made in this book, there are a lot of scenes that i never think to be included in the book, that's why the books dragged so much.

5. Y/N in this book was heavily inspired by woozi from seventen, that's why i made him to look like him physically. Also i wanted to make some fun by making them look alike, like some kind of twin?.

6. I gave Jaeheon it's name because at that time i really liked the webtoon and drama series sweet home. And there's this one character that i self proclaimed as the most savage at the series with the same name, so i thought to used it name. The same case for two, he was inspired by kuroko's dog if you know.

7. If you noticed, i always use mama as the time when something happen right? Well it's because mama is the only award shows i really knows about, so sorry if it slightly get boring because of that.

8. Some line is inspired by the actual line on songs or drama. For example, the breakup part i took inspiration from drama start up also some lyrics from the song beautiful liar by vixx LR, also the line when minju talk to kriesha i took that from the song two letters by hwang chi yeul and there are more of it.

9. I don't know if you guys also feel the same as me, but i cried when i wrote some of the chapters.

The end of the facts.

So this marks the end of the last goodbye book. Once again thank you so much to everyone who have been reading this story you guys are awesome, without all of you this book won't come this far and even got the be no 1 on yujin tag, nako tag, yena tag and also minju tag which make me so happy. in the future i might do some revisions to fix the mistakes i made which there is a lot and i'm really sorry for that, but i still don't know when.

There are also more stories i want to share with you so please look forward to it.

Counter : almost 4 months of working this book, 60 chapters included + some bonus part, 166624 words. (that's so many words, i can't believe i wrote all of that and that you read all of that. Sorry if any of you think it's too much)

With this, we gonna say our goodbye to this book, me genz as the writer of this book want to sincerely thanked all of you who helped and read this book.

i'm so sorry for failing to protect you and letting you die like this, after everything you did for me.

(👀👀👀)