Chapter 59 (Last Episode)

*Minju pov

Right now we're inside a taxi going to yeouido park out of Y/N's oppa request. We go there when i finished my practice which also mean i have to take a bath again before we go. We're now in the backseat with Y/N oppa playing with my arm.

"Oppa can you stop playing with my arm like that?"

"Why?? You don't like me holding your hand anymore?" Y/N oppa asked me and start to slowly become a sulking baby with his lips already pouting.

"It's not like that oppa, but it tickled me too much" i explained to him. I tried to be as reasonable as i can even though i know it's such a useless thing to do that, after it's not really a big problem.

"Ok then i'm not gonna hold your hand anymore" he said and proceed to let go our hand, and crossed his hand while looking at the outside. I rolled my eyes looking at his childish act before i kissed him, which immediately make him happy and stop supking.

"You still gonna sulk after i did that?" I asked him, he immediately shook his head cutely to me.

"No i'm not" he scooted closer to me and lay his head on my shoulder.

"You guys are cute, you Remind me back when me and my wife still young, we used to be like you guys too" the driver ahjussi said to us while looking from the rear view, i can see that he's smiling from looking at us.

"Thanks ahjussi" Y/N oppa said to him.

"we're here already. Enjoy your date young couple" we finally arrived on our destination, Y/N oppa paid for us. We then take a walk while holding hand towards our spot, the night air is a little bit chilly. It's a relief we wear a warm clothes with us, but i still worried over Y/N oppa. I constantly asked him if he ok, and he always said he's ok. After walking for sometime we finally arrived on our spot and we immediately sit down side by side.

"We're back at here jju. I still don't know why in the first place this park become our special spot though?"

"Maybe because we did a lot of things here oppa"

"After thinking about it you are right. This is the park we hangout together for the first time, this is also where we share our first kiss before we even become a couple, by kiss i mean not a surprise kiss like in mama stage, this is also where we always spent every new year together. We really did a lot of things here"

"This park basically is a silent witness of our journey from the start until now oppa"

"You're right jju, i have to thanked whoever made this park"

"This is also the place where you made me cry for the first time because of what you did oppa"

"Uhhh.... Sorry i guess"

"I'm just kidding oppa, you don't have to feel bad oppa"

"But i hurt you badly that time jju, how can you expect me not to get bad because of it?"

"Oww my oppa is so kind. Don't worry oppa it already passed by us"

"Yeah you're right jju"

"Jju can you call your mother now?"

"Why oppa? Why suddenly you want to call her?"

"I just want to call her, i haven't got the chance to meet her in person"

"Ok oppa, wait a minute"

"Minju-ya" finally the phone connected, i turned it to video calling so we can see each other.

"Hi mother, what are you doing?"

"I'm currently watching your show minju" She said while showing me that she's currently watching one of the show i'm in "but why did you call me minju? Is there something you want to talk?"