The time I touched Vic Fuentes's hair

Warning: Excessive Swearing because excitement, unedited

Ok so yesterday I met Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking amazinggggggg. Before the show started it was the meet and greet and it went a little something like this.

Me: Enters booth (internally screams). Sees Kellin and dies a little bit. Goes over and hugs him.

Kellin: Hey I hope you have a good time at the show.

Me:(internally screams again) Thanks I will. Takes picture.

After that I walked to the other side of the booth.

Jamie: There she is!

Me: (Nervous laughter) (Doesn't move).

Mike: It's fine we don't bite. (He chuckled he fucking chuckled)

Me: (Being gently pushed by the camera guy stands between Vic and Mike.)

Vic: You look fantastic tonight.(Smiles)

Me: (Try's not to pass out) Thanks this is the best birthday present ever.

Vic: Happy Birthday darling.

Mike,Jamie,Tony: Happy birthday.

Vic: Have fun.

I walked out of the photo booth and screamed. I got a few stares but I didn't give a shit tbh. VIC SAID I LOOKED FANTASTIC AND HE TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HE CALLED ME DARLING AND HE HUGGED ME (TWICE). I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. I COULD LITERALLY DIE AND I WOULD BE FINE.

Anyway I waited for the show to start. It was agonizingly fucking slow though but it was totally worth it.

Pvris was the first to preform and Lynn is my fucking queen. She did so fucking fantastic it was great. She kept asking questions and told us she loved us.

Next Malory Knox preformed and they were oh my god just amazing. It was there first show here and they felt so welcomed and it was great.

Then before Sleeping with Sirens actually came out there was a video. It was the introduction to the world tour and it was fucking amazing. It was funny and he made up a whole like minute long song for it. Then the lights went down. Then Sleeping with Sirens came out and there were so fucking good like holly shit. Kellin took one of the security guards sunglasses and put them on. After that he did two acoustics. He did roger rabbit and Iris. It was so fucking beautiful.

After they finished, their was a ridiculously long intermission. We still don't know exactly why it took so long but it doesn't matter. Then the moment of truth.

Pierce the Veil came out. Holy shit I've never seen such a amazing performance in my life. So after Disasterology they took a little break. During that break he introduced everyone in the band. He introduced Jamie first and he was so fucking hype and we loved it. Next he introduced Tony. It was so fucking cute because when he went over to Tony he was being the shy adorable turtle he is. Like you heard so many Awws and squeals. Then he got to Mike and he told us that's he's one of the fastest rock drummers in the world. Then he started a circle pit and it was great. Then Lynn came out and sang Hold on till may with him and the feels were real. For his acoustic he did I'm low on gas and you need a jacket and we sang it with him. After they're "last" song every started shouting one more song then the lights started flickering and we knew we had won. Then Kellin came back out and did king for a day with them and it was amazingly fucking fantasticical. Overall it was the best concert I've ever been to in my whole entire life.

Oh and about the title. Here's what happened. The first time he hugged me my hands were around his neck. While they were there I discreetly gave him hair a few strokes. It was everything I wanted to be and more. It's like really fucking soft and curly and just ugh.