Oliver Sykes

Oliver's POV

SMUT WARNING

It was Christmas Eve here in the UK. It's one of my favorite times of year. Luckily I got off tour about two weeks ago so I get to spend it with one of my favorite people in the world, my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N is perfect. She's smart, funny, adorable yet still sexy as hell. Currently we're cuddling on the couch watching a Christmas movie. The sound of the fireplace gently hummed in the background while the smell of pine wafted through the flat. It was quite serene. About 20 minutes into the movie, Y/N looked up at me from her position in my lap.

"Oli?" Y/N said softly.
"Yes Love?" I asked.
"I think i'm ready."
I immediately tensed. I knew Y/N was a virgin and I never wanted to pressure her into something she wasn't ready for.

"Are you sure you're ready? We can wait as long as you want." I asked genuinely concerned. "I'm sure i'm ready. I want to give all of myself to you. I want to be yours Oliver." I smiled before responding "Ok just sit here and relax. Give me ten minutes."

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽

The scene was set. There were rose petals scattered all over the ground and the bed. I had to pull them off of the roses in the vase, but I made a mental note to get more. There were lit candles everywhere which, not only gave the room a faint glow but a relaxing smell of vanilla. I was pretty satisfied with the end result, especially considering the short amount of time I had. I walked back into the living room to get Y/N. "Y/N are you sure you're ready?" I asked for reassurance. She chuckled softly. "I'm sure I'm ready Oliver. I trust you don't worry." "Ok but just remember you can tell me to stop at anytime and we'll cuddle." "Ok Oli." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

I picked Y/N up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom. I gently laid her on the bed. I let my hands roam her body, softly caressing her sides and arms. I gently tugged the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head. Next I worked on unbuttoning her jeans. After a bit of fumbling, I finally got them off. I unclipped her bra and tossed it in a corner, I'd find it later. Lastly I slipped her underwear off her. The sight before me was breathtaking. I'd never seen Y/N naked but, this is better than I'd ever imagined. I felt my length twitch in my boxer. She is so fucking hot.

I slowly moved down so I was eye level with Y/N's glistening heat. "Shit" I muttered to myself. I felt my tip start to leak with a bit of pre-cum, but tried to ignore it the best I could. I started to move toward Y/N's heat when she visibly tensed. I stopped my action and looked up at her. A scarlet blush had crept it's way onto her cheeks. "Relax Love" I said to her in soothing tone. I placed feather light kisses down her stomach, making sure to keep eye contact with her. Finally I was in front of her heat again. I slowly moved forward again. I started licking delicate strips up and down her heat, trying to get her used to the foreign feeling. After she was comfortable, I started getting faster and more passionate. I started to lightly nibbled on her clit, that set her off. She was a mess under me, writhing and moaning constantly. This certainly wasn't helping my boner which, is throbbing even more now I might add. Then again who wouldn't be turned on by such a beautiful girl. Her moans and whimpers started to get louder and louder. She soon released, her legs trembling and her eyes rolling back. I lapped all of it up. She tasted indescribably amazing.

As Y/N started catching her breath, I stripped myself. I finally took off my boxers. As soon as I did, my length slapped my stomach. I hissed at how painfully hard I was. I looked at Y/N who was staring at me with wide eyes. I had to contain my smirk. "It'll be alright princess. It may hurt at first, but I promise it'll feel much better." I reached into our bedside table and grabbed a condom. I ripped the foil and rolled it onto my member. I positioned myself at her entrance. "Remember you can stop me at anytime." I mumbled before slowly pushing in. I stilled to try to make her as comfortable as possible. She winced a bit. We stayed in that position for a while until she gave me the signal that I could move.

I let out a low groan as I started slowly thrusting in and out of her. It took every ounce of self control I had not to fuck her senseless. Her tight wet walls felt unbelievable. "You're so tight Y/N." I moaned out. She merely whimpered in response. I started thrusting at the same pace, but deeper. I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to get a new angle. She gasped followed by a wild, loud moan. I smirked knowing I had found her spot. "Shit Oli." Y/N moaned. God, I love it when she says my name like that, I just motivated me to go deeper. "Thats it Darling, say my name." I cooed my accent sounding thicker then usual. Y/N's moans and pants were getting louder and louder. I could tell she was close. Y/N released with a string of profanities and my name. Her walls clenched around me causing me to groan. I released soon after, counting to thrust sloppily to ride out our highs. After I caught my breath, I pulled out disposed of the condom. I got back in the bed, pulling the covers over Y/N and I.

"So how was your first time." I asked slightly nervous that I didn't do well or that I hurt her. "I'm a little sore but it was absolutely amazing Oli. I'll remember it forever. Do you want some tea?" She asked. "Sure Love." Y/N attempted to stand but quickly laid back down. I smiled. "You can't walk can you?" "Nope." I chuckled "How about I go make us some tea?" "Sounds great."

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽

A/N: Well that happened. I think I may have been a bit overboard on this. I said because I'm losing my smut writing virginity that Y/N should lose her virginity. God I am such a dork.